|𝟯𝟲| 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱

Author: I really tried to make this chapter make as much since as possible so, you know, Dm me with any questions

Author: I really tried to make this chapter make as much since as possible so, you know, Dm me with any questions. It's mostly just the end so just get to that part and if you don't get something lemme know. Love you guys and tysm for reading and sorry for the late chapter.  <3

"It's snowing cats and dogs." I lean closer to the window, my eyes wide as they scan the outside. Mountains and mountains of snow cover the grass outside of my house and more is still falling from the dark sky.

It's only like 9 in the morning but Johnny, the weather forecast man, said it wont stop snowing until like midnight. I believe him this time but I'm not putting all of my trust in his statement. He's very unreliable. Don't tell him I said that though.

"Isn't the saying 'it's raining cats and dogs'?" Elyse questions from her spot beside me on the couch.

I turn in my seat, standing up from the couch and walking over to Chiara. I hold out my hands and she reluctantly hands me Star. I shrug. "I have no clue. But it's snowing...a lot."

Elyse turns around in her seat and sinks into the couch. She's wrapped in a thick comfy blanket which is also covering her blond hair. "We should make snow angels." she suggests.

I start to say something but Chiara beats me to it. "Fuck to the no. It's Antarctica out there." She stresses.

I nod. "Also I have to visit Gio before it gets really bad out there. I haven't seen her all week."

Chiara and Elyse exchange a sad look, knowing how me and Gio left things. She's staying at her best friends, Kira's house who she's known since she was younger so I completely trust her. I call Gio almost every day to make sure she's okay and safe and sound and at least a few times a week she actually picks up.

Elyse opens up her blanket and I set Star down. He purrs when Chiara picks him back up again. I walk over to Elyse and sit down beside her and she envelops me in the thick pink blanket and we snuggle together to keep warm.

She kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry Thea. She'll be back. She can't stay mad at you forever."

I know she's just trying to make me feel better but I still frown. "Oh yeah she can." I mumble.

We both jump when Chiara shrieks, standing abruptly from her seat and clapping a few times. Stars so freaked out that he jumps from the couch, hissing over his tiny shoulder and padding away somewhere.

"What!? What's wrong?" Elyse gives her a worried look and I'm sure my face equally shows how worried I am.

"I know what'll make you feel better! Your package came in." Chiara says, already running out of the living room before I can ask her further questions.

I look at Elyse and she doesn't seem to be confused anymore. She smirks, standing up and running out of the living room and to the back to. I wrap myself all the way into the blanket as I patiently wait for them to come back and explain to me what that was all about.