|𝟯𝟭| 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲

Warning: LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD ‼️

Enzo's been grumpy ever since we found out that Declan no longer lives in the penthouse anymore

Enzo's been grumpy ever since we found out that Declan no longer lives in the penthouse anymore. He's gone. Disappeared. Vanished. Poof!

Every time I crack a joke to lighten up his mood, he smiles half heartedly and then goes back to his grouchy state, not leaving the room and just staying in bed with his head buried in the pillow.

I want to make him feel better. I do. But how do you make a person who just found out what really happened the worst night of there life and can't even speak to the one person who would understand, who was there? who's been through just as much as you? feel better?

I was currently making him a grilled cheese which was the only thing I could make. I'm not even sure if he's hungry but I really hope he's not because I don't think a grilled cheese is supposed to make a hard knocking sound when you bang it against a counter.

I sighed and walked over to the garbage, pushing the lever down with my foot and tossing the rock hard grilled cheese into the garbage.

I went back to my house to get me some clothes. I can't be staying here with nothing to change into! Also because Enzo made me. I think it's because he was getting tired of me always stealing his clothes.

I was dressed in a fuzzy matching pink pajama set. Fuzzy shorts. Fuzzy crop top with thick straps and fuzzy white socks on my feet. I put my hair in a claw clip as well to keep my hair out of my face.

The dinging of my phone on the kitchen counter drew my attention and I walked over to it, jumping up on to the counter and looking at the text my sister sent me.

Giovanna ♥️: You wanna go with us to the lake later?

Me: Your suppose to be at school 😐

Giovanna ♥️: Shush. We all know my grades are good enough where I can skip ONE day of school to spend with my beloved sister ❤️

Me: Aw I love you to. Go to school butt-nugget.

Giovanna ♥️: Pleaseeeee let me skip school. Elyse Karlos and Chiara all wanna take a road trip to the lake and I bought me a new bathing suit. Pleaseee I'll wash the dishes for you for an entire week.

Me: mmmmm idk...

Giovanna ♥️: You owe me for letting you practice your karate skills on me that one time.

Me: Okay fine but your going to school tmmr.

Giovanna ♥️: Yeyyy ty love you c u later.

Me: love you to.

Giovanna ♥️: I hope your not getting jiggy wit it with Mr. Alveraz over there...