please read.

Hi future me here, I wanna write this because this book seems to cause a lot of drama on the comments.

There are a few things I want to make sure everyone understands.

1. Don't leave death wishes and shit to FICTIONAL characters. Like seriously it's not cool.

2. No ship wars. Ship wars are the stupidest thing so please leave it out of the comments.

3. You don't have to announce that you're leaving the book because you hate it. It's really not a big deal.
Half of the time I don't even read the comments so literally no one is gonna care about why you hate the book.

4. Don't criticize parts of the book or characters actions if you didn't read the full book or skipped chapters. Don't assume things because you think it's what happened but it's not.

( That doesn't mean you can't give criticism but I wrote this book like 2 years ago, so I'm well aware of the things 'wrong')

5. Please just be civil and chill. This is literally Wattpad like it's not that serious.

If you're gonna get upset that this book is toxic and then go read a book about kidnapping, r*pe, cereal k*llers, and bullies to lovers, just don't even say anything.

With that being said, enjoy the book. 💗💗

~bbytae