Chapter 30~ Give Me Love

Sam's P.O.V.***

I sat in Niall's chair, and Buffy walked in with a big smile on her face. "Did your date go good, Buffy?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. "Go get a shower, wash off all of your previous makeup, and dry your hair." I nodded and went out of the room, into Liam's, and got some new underwear, a T-shirt and some black soffees. I plugged my phone into the wall. I thought back to when Harry first put me in the car.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Flashback°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Harry picked me up bridal style and put me in the passenger side. He zoomed back to the drivers side and said,"Buckle up Sam. I'm taking you out to eat." I nodded and buckled up. He pulled us out of the parking lot, and turned slightly to look at me. "Sam, I found something I know you lost as soon as we took you back to our house. Open up the glovebox." I nodded and saw my phone, fully charged. "Harry! Thank you so much! I just can not thank you enough for today, so far. Thanks Haz!" I said and he smiled. He kept driving us.

°•°•°•°•°•°End of flashback°•°•°•°•°•°

I walked into Liam's bathrom. I closed and locked the door, got out a towel and soap, and stripped. I got in the shower, and turned on the water.

15 minutes later, I got out of the shower and blowdried my hair. I walked back to Niall's room and combed my hair. Buffy was sitting on the windowsill, and and I went to sit down on the chair. She turned around and said,"Aah ha! A clean model!" I laughed. She walked over to me and sat down on a stool she pulled in front if me. She straightened my curly hair, and put it half up half down style. While doing this, she told me about her days with Niall and the mini limousine they rode in. She walked out of the room and went to get something. She came back in about 2 minutes later with a red dress. It was the one my parents bought me to wear to prom, which we already missed from being kidnapped. It was red silk, with a sweetheart neckline, and it came down to my thighs. I stood up, and she helped me slip it on over my clothes. When she turned around, I took off my shirt and shorts. She walked over to Niall's dresser and grabbed some red eyeliner, red lipstick, foundation, and some black eyeliner and mascara. She sat down on the stool in front of me, and began applying it on me. When she was done, she handed me a pair of red heels and a red clutch. I thanked her, and slipped my heels on. I gave her a quick hug, ran and grabbed my phone from Liam's room, which was empty of people, and walked into the living room. I saw Liam sitting on the couch with some roses in his hand. I smiled and stepped forward. He turned around and his face brightend up. He smiled at me, and said,"Wow Sam! You look gorgeous. Oh I got you some flowers for an early Valentine's Day present, because you know it's tomorrow, and all." I smiled and said,"Thank you Liam. I really love it, but why do we have to be dressed up like this?" I asked him, and his smile grew impossibly wider.

"I'm taking you somewhere fancy." he said and I could detect the happiness in his voice. He looked like he just won the lottery. I giggle when he took my hand and led me outside, carefully to not let me trip on the stairs outside. He led me over to a mini limousine, one like Niall and Buffy rode in. He led me to it, and gestured me in. I complied, and got in. Liam followed me, and slid into the limo seat beside me. He picked me up and put me into his lap, wrapped his arms around my waist and burried his face in the back of my neck. He pulled my back closer against his chest, and said,"Sam. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I am really glad you decided to give me a second chance. I think I love you Sam. I know its really fast, but its true." he said.