Chapter 19~ Booty shorts and........... ABS?!?!?!

Sam's P.O.V.***

I woke up to see that I was in a bed, in my booty short pajamas and a black tanktop. I felt someones arms around my waist, and I was pulled against a chest. I looked to my right and saw the bare chested Liam, and his gorgeous ABS. Without thinking, I snuggled into his semi-warm chest. His grip tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I started having difficulty breathing, and I got angry because I didn't remember how I got in my pajamas.

"Liam." I shook him. "Liam." shake. "Liam." shake shake. "LEEYUM!!!!!!!!" I pushed him off the bed, but his arms were still wrapped around my waist, pulling me with him. I landed below him, and he opened his eyes. His chest was against mine, and he said,"Good morning beautiful!", while smiling. I rolled my eyes and said,"Liam! Get off me! I just woke up! I look like poo." He chuckled. 

"No babe! You still look gorgeous, minus the bed hair." he winked.

I scoffed and said,"Liam, this is really uncomfortable, especially because my arms are pinned to my sides. Please get up!" He laughed. "No Sam, I think I wont. This is an actually comfortable position." I said,"Okay. You forced me to do this. LOUIS! HELP!" I screamed. In a second, the door flung open, and in came Louis. "Ha! Good for ya Liam! Get some! Ha Ha!" he said. Liam chuckled and said,"I know. No she won't let me." I pushed him off, and got up. I stormed passed Louis at the door, and kept walking till I got to Niall's room. I opened the door and saw Niall with his fangs in Buffys neck, drinking from her. I ran in and was running over to pull them apart, but I was grabbed by my waist and into someones arms. I got pulled into another room. I was thrown onto a bed facedown, and I heard a door click shut and lock. I was turned over and I saw Liam hovering over me. He started kissing me, hoping to get a responce, but be didn't. He pulled back and I pushed him into the floor. I jumped up, ran out and hid inside the food closet. I heard Liam angrily say,"Sam. Come out hun. Please?" I didn't reply. "Sam. Come.Out.Now!" he demanded. I walked back towards the wall and I tripped over a can of corn, and fell onto the ground. The shelves fell ontop of me with a loud "BAM!" The closet door swung open and in walked an angry looking Liam. He grabbed my arm and tugged me up roughly. He pulled me into his arms and zoomed into his bedroom. I went to slap him with my right hand, but he grabbed it and pushed it above my head. I went to slap him with my left-hand, but he grabbed it too. I started screaming bloody murder. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH HELP!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!" 

"Stop screaming Sam. You're going to get attention from the neighbors."

Liam said. I kept screaming and thrashing around in Liam's arms and he sighed. "Louis! A little help!" He said. Louis ran in and grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head harder, and pinning me against the wall. Liam ran out and ran back in a second later with some ductape. He zoomed over to me and taped my wrists together and my mouth closed. Liam said,"Thanks Louis! You can go now." Louis nodded, and left. Liam looked to me and said,"Sam. I'm sorry I have to do this the hard way, but sometimes you have to." With those words, he sunk his teeth into my neck, and started drinking my blood. The room started to spin and I saw Buffy rush in. I felt Liam being pulled off of me, and heard someone talking to me. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I couldn't. They closed shut, and I faded into darkness.