Chapter 15~BTR?!?!?!?!?

Sam's P.O.V.***

We stopped at a stoplight, and I tried to break the awkward silence that was over us. "Soooooooo Buffy! I love your outfit! You look really pretty!" I said. Niall leaned in and whispered something to Buffy that made her eyes widen and her pull away from him some.

"Awwww thanks Sam! So do you!" 

Liam leaned forward and whispered in my ear,"I agree babe. I can't wait till you finally start to relax around us." After he leaned in, my shoulders tensed. 

"No need to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you, unless you don't listen to us. Relax, beautiful." He released my waist and started messaging my shoulders. I slid away from Liam and sat beside Harry. "Hello love. Is Liam being overprotective again?" he asked and sighed after I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and burried my face in his chest. Harry tensed, but he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged back. I inhaled his cologne, and he put his chin ontop of my head. "I'm sorry Sam, but Liam said you have to go back to him." I shook my head, and tightened my grip on him. He sighed, and I felt a rush of wind. I inhaled a new scent, and I immediately recognized it as Liam's. I looked up and released my grip on him. I went to stand up, but he pulled me back down. "Let me go!" I yelled, but I got pulled back roughly onto his lap. "Harry. Everyone in this frigging limo, including YOU Sam. Listen, and you better listen good. Sam is MINE and ONLY MINE. Nobody touches her except me and Buffy. Understood?" Liam said in an authoritative voice. I whimpered and he smirked. 

I sat up and said,"Liam. Listen, and listen good. I ain't no damn body's. Especially yours. Go to your stupid concert, and just leave me alone. Can't you take the hint that we don't want to be here?" I replied with just as much authority in my voice as in Liam's. I felt Liam stiffen underneath me, and he pulled me harder into his lap. 

"That's where you're wrong my love. See, when I bit you, I marked you as mine. That means that no one will touch you. If they do, they will lose their life. I will love to see them lying on the floor, unconscious, with my teeth marks in their neck, twitching, and dying. Now, see? You are mine." He said with a smile on his face. I shuttered, scared, and felt Liam kiss my neck and rub my back reassuringly. 

I gulped. "We're here everyone!" the driver said while walking around to open the door. 

I jumped up from Liam's lap and hopped out of the limo. The rest of the crew followed, and Liam grabbed my hand. He tugged me along behind him, and we entered the arena.

We entered a backstage room, where there was a TV to watch the concert. There was a big brown couch in the middle of the room in front of the TV, a snack table against the left wall, a soda machine on an adjacent table. 

"Stay back here. Paul, if the girls try to leave the arena, bring them back in here." Liam said. Paul nodded, and they all walked out. 

"Hey Buffy! Wanna go check out the arena?" I asked. She nodded and we walked out. We walked down the hall, took several left turns, and came up to 2 big doors. I looked at Buffy, and she shrugged. I did the same, and opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight. There was a huge stage in the middle of the room, and thousands of seats surrounding the stage. On stage, there were four boys what looked like practicing for a concert. They stopped singing, and looked at us. I took a better look them, realized they were Kendall Schmidt, Logan Henderson, Carlos Pena, and James Maslow, the band Big Time Rush. 

James said,"Hi girls! Can we help you?"

Buffy's P.O.V.***

"Hi girls! Can we help you?" James asked. I slowly shook my head, and Sam quickly nodded hers.

"Can I have your autographs? I'm a big fan!" The boys looked at each other, shrugged, and motioned for us to come forward. We did, and they jumped off of the stage.

"Hey girls, you don't happen to be here with the band One Direction, do you?" I nodded my head while they were signing Sam's phonecase, backpack, and boxing gloves. (Why she brought those? I have no clue.)

"So, what exactly are you girls doing walking around the arena?" Kendall asked. 

"Well, One Direction are practicing, just like y'all, so we figured we'd check this place out." I replied. 

They nodded and Logan said,"Hey girls. We have to keep practicing, but want to come over here during 1D's concert? You can chill with us backstage. That sound cool?" 

Sam didn't waste a second in nodding as a reply. "Okay girls. See you then!" they went back up on stage and started practicing. We showed ourselves out, and Sam squeeled. 

"BUFFYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Did we really just get offered to hang out with BTR, by BTR themselves?!?!?!?!?! I must be dreaming. Pinch me!" I shook my head and said,"Sam. You're not dreaming. I know BTR are your second-well probably first because we see how One Direction turned out- favorite band, but girl you need to calm yo-self. Let's get back to 1D before they get suspicious." Sam slowly nodded, linked arms with me, and w began walking back to 1D's other portion of the arena.