Chapter 11~ Faceplanting stairs and blood drinking

Buffy's P.O.V.**

I woke up 3 hrs after I left Sam in the casino. I woke up to a buzzing of my phone from my nightstand. I looked up and it was a text from Sam.Here's what it reads:

Buffy,

I just want you to know that you are the best part of my life. You are the beat sister anyone could ask for, and I'm sorry I have to do this. After mom and dad died, I have had depression. I'm so sorry Buffy. I can't take it any more. Just know I love you my little vampire ass kicking friend. :)

~With so much love,

Sam

I jumped out of bed, grabbed my phone and our room key, and ran out to the stairs. I skipped the elevator, knowing that if I ran down the stairs I could get to her quicker. I ran down them, and ran into the casino. I looked around but couldn't see her anywhere. I ran over to the bartender and asked if he had seen her. He nodded and said,"She ordered 7 beers and ran into the ladies room." I thanked him and ran there.

I found the door unlocked, so I ran in. Nobody was in the sink area. I checked the stalls one by one, but no one was in their either. I dialed her number, and frantically tried calling her. Her voicemail said,"Hi. Sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now. I'll try to get back to you later! If this is Buff, we need more pancake dough. Okay thanks bye." I smiled and started crying. I shut off the call, threw my phone across the bathroom, and slumped into the floor.

I started sobbing, and I heard: 

"Step one you say you need to talk. He walks you say sit down its just a talk. He smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on threw. Some say what a window to your eyes. As he goes left and you stay right between the lines of fear and blame. You began to wonder why you came. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness and I would've stayed up with you all night. Had I'd know how to save a life." I shuffled across the room, knowing that ringtone only belongs to one person. My sister, Sam. 

I cleared my throat and said,"Hello? Sam? Are you okay? Where are yo-" I was cut off by a man's voice. "Hello Buffy. I found Sam. She's fine, but you aren't. We told you don't run away, but you guys still did. Sam's in the hospital, after trying to commit suicide. I couldn't help myself, and almost drank her dry. She hasn't woken up yet. Come see her while you can." I recognized the voice, it was Liam. His words struck horror in me. "Liam! Please don't hurt her! Please! I'll come back, I'll do anything! Just please don't hurt my sister!" I started sobbing. "Ello love! Stop crying, get y'alls stuff, and come down to the hospital. Like Liam said, she hasn't woke up. C'mon and see her. Talk to ya later darlin'." An all too familiar Irish accent said. I hung up.