Chapter 9~Bloody Smilies

Sams P.O.V.***

As soon as I pulled out of the parking lot, I saw a sign that said 'RiverStone'----> 5 miles. 

I turned right and started driving towards RiverStone. (That's where Buff and I live.)

As I pulled up to our house, I saw the headlights flash to the front of our now trashed house. I jumped out and ran through our door. Almost everything was trashed, but I managed to take out the spare $5,000 that I kept for emergencies. Where did I get that money? Like I said, I am a boxer. Buffy ran into her room and I heard her scream. I ran upstairs and into her room. I saw something that scared the sh*t out of me. It was a smiley face painted onto the wall in what looked like blood. I ran over to Buffy, threw my arms around her, and tried my best to comfort her. She stopped sobbing and pulled away. "Sam. Go get whatever you can from your room, and meet me in the living room in 5." she said. I nodded my head, walked put of her room, and walked into mine. I looked around. There were pictures of Buffy and I threw onto the ground everywhere. I went over and picked up my favorite one. It was from when Buffy and I went to Disneyland.

**-*Flashback**-*

Buffy and I posed with the Seven Dwarfs and Snow While. "Buffy! Wait!" I called out to her as she ran to ride a ride. She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes were lit up brightly, showing she was having the most fun from a long time. She froze, eyes widened, and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw the evil queen from Snow White walk up to me. "Hello dearie. Have you seen Snow, by chance?" I shook my head and ran over to Buffy. She screamed,"Run!!!!" I laughed and ran with her all the way back to our room in Cinderella's castle. We went in and fell asleep on our beds. End of flashback********************

"Sam? Sam, ya ready to go?" Buffy asked leaning on my doorframe waiting for me to reply. I shook my head and quickly gathered what little belongings I had left, including my boxing gloves and wrist tape, and put them in a small suitcase. As we were walking out after packing some food, we jumped into the car. "Buffy, we are going to have to stay in a hotel and travel around for a little while. I only wish we had our phones so I could call during an emergency." "You mean this?" she said as she held up my purse. I nodded and quickly put my eyes back on the road.

***1 hr later***

Buffy fell asleep about 30 minutes after we got in the car. I just let her sleep, nit wanting to wake her up. I've drove about 150 miles, listening to Ed Sheeran. I was trying to avoid all One Direction songs, to avoid thinking about unwanted memories. 

"So kiss me like you wanna be loved, wanna be loved, wanna be loved." The last words of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran rang threw my ears. All of a sudden I heard a familiar song. "You're insecure. Dont know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the-" I quickly shut the radio off. 

****2 hr later****

I yawned. So far, I've drove from RiverStone all the way to Las Vegas. That is about 300 miles. I sighed as I pulled into a casino/hotel. Buffy hadn't waken up, so I just let her sleep. I leaned over to her and shook her. "Buffy, Buffy wake up." She yawned, leaned up, stretched, and looked around. "Where are we?" she asked. "Las Vegas. You fell asleep for about 2 hrs." By now it was about 9 o'clock PM. I yawned. "Hey Buff, get your stuff. I'm going to go get us a hotel room, so I can go to sleep. I'm pooped." She laughed and nodded. I grabbed my suitcase, my purse, and our food bag, locked the van doors, and began walking in the casino. Buffy followed behind me, and stopped with me as I reached the counter. I immediately heard the music and loud talking from the casino. "Hello. I would like to get a room with two beds please." I said. The woman at the counter-Gale- nodded her head. "That'll be $150 please." Buffy's eyes widened and I opened up my wallet from my purse, and handed her the money in exchange for the key. "3rd floor, room 167. Residential Suite." I nodded and grabbed my bags and Buffy, and pulled then into the elevator. She pressed the up button and the doors closed. I closed my eyes and heard a ding minutes later. Opening my eyes, I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall. At the very end, I saw our room. I swiped the key and walked in. There were two gigantic beds in the center of the room, with lamps on the walls above both. I looked around and saw a bathroom, a kitchen and a closet. I sat my bags down beside a bed, and opened my suitcase. I pulled out my pajamas and fuzzy socks. I walked over to the bathroom and stepped inside.

Buffy's P.O.V.***

Minutes after we got into the car, I fell asleep.

I woke up to Sam saying,"Buffy. Buffy, wake up." I looked around. "Where are we?" "Las Vegas. Get your stuff. I wanna go to sleep. in pooped." she said. I laughed and nodded. We walked into the hotel, got our room key, and got into the elevator. I got a chance to look at Sam. She had bags underneath her eyes, and I wondered if it was because she was so tired, or from her worrying. Either way, she needed to sleep. The elevator dinged open. We walked out and over to our door. Sam swiped the key, went inside, gathered some PJ's and walked the bathroom. I changed into my green fuzzy socks, and my grey sleeper-jumper. I slipped into bed, and sleep overtook me.

Sam's P.O.V.****

I looked into the mirror and I saw black bags underneath my eyes. I sighed. After I washed my face and changed my clothes, I walked out of the bathroom to find Buffy asleep on her bed. I giggled and walked over to the hotel room door. I locked and bolted it, turned off the lights, put my phone on charge along with Buffy's, and slipped into bed. Within seconds, darkness overcame me, and I drifted into a deep sleep.