Chapter 27~ Makeup and Dresses

Sam's P.O.V.***

After everyone was done eating, I grabbed all of the dished and put them into the sink. I asked Louis to wash the knife, knowing how clumsy I am, I would cut myself on it. He washed it and Buffy came over to help me wash and dry the dishes. 

"Okay so Niall told me that we were going to a club later! That means we have to get some more dresses! Or you know that one with the sequins? You should wear that!" She said excitedly, while sitting down a plate. I washed the last plate, handed it to Buffy to dry, and wiped my wet hands off onto a dry hand towel. "I don't know Buffy. I'll make a deal. If you'll wear that pretty purple dress, I'll west my sequin dress. Deal?" she nodded her head, sat down the plate and towel, and drug me to Niall's room. 

"Buffy! What are you doing? We don't have to get ready until tonight." I said confused. She smiled at me and said,"You're going somewhere with Harry. He told me to get you ready, nicer than usual, and send you to his room when I'm done. I'm going on a date with" she sighed,"Niall. I hope we're going to the same place, but knowing them, they'll take us to different places for that reason. Anyways, lets get ready!" I sighed and got into a chair she pulled beside Niall's dresser, which was covered in makeup kits and brushes. Buffy said,"I'll be back. I'm going to go get you an outfit to wear. Stay put!" she commanded. I nodded and relaxed in the chair. I saw Liam storm past Niall's room, probably looking for me, and I heard him slam his door. 'If he really likes me, he will stop acting like a baby and let me go home.' I thought. Buffy walked back in with a sea-foam green strapless dress with a v neck line. She handed it to me and said,"Go change. Sit down in the chair when you get back." I nodded, got up, and made my way to the apartments bathroom.

Buffy's P.O.V.***

I sat Sam in the chair I pulled into Niall's room, and told her I am going to get her an outfit. She nodded, and I walked out the door. I walked into Liam's room and went to the closet. I pulled out a strapless sea-foam green dress with a v neck line. 'Perfect' I thought. I heard a door slam, and someone punch something. I grabbed the outfit and walked out of the closet. I saw Liam standing, with his back facing me, beside a newly formed hole in the wall. "Liam, you need to calm down. If I know Sam, and I do, she will only be around you if you're calm and gentle, not rough and moody. You need to calm down." I said, and Liam turned around. "I have tried Buffy, but Harry is just going to use her. I already know it. He has always been that way, for 250 yr. He will never change." he said. I heard someone scoff towards the door.

"You changed Liam. You were like me, and you know what? People change. You're here to prove it. And you know what? I'm not going to screw everything up, because I love her. Yes I said it. I love Sam." Harry said before walking back to his room. I shook my head and walked back into Niall's room. Sam was still sitting in the chair, so I walked over to her, handed her the clothes and said,"Go change. Sit down in the chair when you get back." She nodded and walked into the apartment bathroom. I walked over to Niall's closet and pulled out a strapless black dress with a sweetheart neckline. I went into Niall's bathroom and changed into it. I put it on, and put on natural makeup with a hint of grey eyeshadow. I grabbed my favorite flower, diamond encrusted earrings, and a diamond necklace. I did all of this in less than 5 minutes, because I had to hurry with Sam. I went outside and curled her hair with my curler and put on some sea-foam green eyeshadow, foundation, black eyeliner, and black mascara. It took 45 min in total, and when I finished, I ran into her room and got her some sea-foam green heels and some Pearl earrings and a matching necklace. I ran back into Niall's room and she put them on.

"Whoa Buffy, you made me go-geous girl! And WOW GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE A SUPAH MODEL!!!!" she said. I laughed and said,"Haha thank you Sam. You look pretty too. The powah of makeup hun! C'mon go to Harry's room now. He's already ready." She nodded and walked out, while I walked out and into the livingroom to find Niall.