Chapter 26~ Sleeping and Pancakes

Sam's P O.V.***

After I walked into the bathroom and used the toilet, I heard a door slam open and Liam said,"Where is Sam?" he asked angrily. "She's sleeping in here tonight. With me." I heard Harry say. "The hell she is. She is coming with me." He replied. I quickly changed and walked out of the bathroom with my hair put up in a messy bun, with Harry's shirt down to my knees. Liam got even madder, even though that's almost impossible. 

"Bloody hell Sam! Take his shirt off! Or I'll rip it off of you! Go get your own clothes on, NOW!" Liam yelled while clenching his fists together. I glared at him. "You can't make me! Just because of some mark, you think you own me. Well, you don't. So leave me alone!!!" I yelled back, shaking. Harry walked over here, and said,"Sam. Its okay babe. Just go with HIM if you want." I shook my head and said,"No Harry please don't make me! I'm terrified of him. Look how mad he is." I whispered the last part. I wrapped my arms around Harry, and Liam charged towards us. He stopped right in front of us. "You win this one, Styles, but victory will ne mine in the end! Mark my words!" With that, he stormed out of the room. I looked at Harry and said,"What was that about Haz?" He shook his head, and he smiled. "You look nice in my clothes, Sam." I blushed and said,"Thanks Harry." he chuckled. "I gotta go change, so I will be back in a few minutes. Are you good on your own?"he said, and I nodded. "Okay. If Liam tries his shit again just call me and I will be here in less than two seconds. Be right back babe. Oh and make yourself comfy on the bed." he added. 

"Thank you Harry. For everything. I really appreciate it, Haz." He nodded, smiled, and walked into the bathroom.

I walked over to his bed, sat down, and looked at his room. The walls were grey and the window sills were black. The bed was covered with a black comforter and 4 grey pillows. I crawled over to the left side and lied down. I got out of the bed, and pulled down the blankets. I crawled back in, covered up, and lied down. Harry walked out of the bathroom in a pair of boxers, stopped at the doorframe, and I made the mistake of looking at his bare chest. He had a 6 pack, he was a perfect tan color, and his tattoos just made him perfect. "Eyes up here Sam." he said, he winked at me and smiled. I blushed, and I noticed his dimple was showing. I smiled and got out of bed. I walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his waist, while burrying my neck against his bare chest. He smelled like Bleu de Chanel. "You smell good." I mumbled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rested them on the small of my back. He chuckled, I felt his chest vibrate. He said,"Thanks babe. You smell good yourself. Not in a I-wanna-take-your-blood kinda way though. Love Love from Bath and Body Works? Its the stuff we got you!" he said. I laughed and nodded. I yawned.

"Babe, C'mon. Lets go to bed. You sound tired." he said. I nodded and released him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his bed. He let my hand go, walked around to the other side, climbed in, and said, "Come on Sam. I'm cold over here. I need a snuggle buddy." I giggled and said,"Let me go get Louis then." I started walking over to the door, and I felt wind rush around me. Arms wrapped around my waist, and in a second, I was lying down on the bed with Harry's arms around my waist, his chest to my back. He reached down with one arm and covered us with a blanket. He leaned into my ear and said,"No. I think I want you keep me warm instead. I mean I love Lou like a brother, but you are special too. Now go to sleep, love. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." He kissed my cheek, and rested his head on my neck. I yawned again and my eyes slowly closed. I fell asleep feeling something I haven't in a long time.................... safe and loved.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Next Day°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up with my head on Harry's, and my chest was against his. His cheek was against mine. His legs were intertwined with mine, and I could feel his cool breath on my cheek. His arms were around my waist. I smiled and looked at his closed eyes. I kissed his cheek and quickly got out from his arms. I replaced my spot with a pillow, so hopefully he wouldn't realise I left. I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients to make pancakes. I turned the frying pan on and mixed the ingredients in a mixing bowl. I poured all of the ingredients into the frying pan and started stirring it around in the pan. I felt arms snake around my waist, and a husky morning voice said,"Hey gorgeous." I jumped and threw the batter onto the floor. I heard chuckeling, and the person said,"So when I woke up this morning, I noticed my snuggle bear was gone. I was cold, too." I sighed dramatically. 

"Harry! I thought you were....... someone else. Dont do that to me! Giving me a heart attack over here!" Harry laughed. "You just quoted us from Heart Attack, love." he said. "I know I just realized it. Now will you go set up 7 plates at the table please? And cups too. I'm making everyone breakfast." he nodded and unwrapped himself from me. I made a new batter and fried it. I put all 7 of the freshly made pancakes on the plates that Harry set up. I went to the fridge and pulled put fruits, and a carrot for Lou. I grabbed the orange juice, and put the pitcher on the on the table and ran into the living room, where Harry was watching TV. "Harry! Its done! Lets go wake everyone up!" I ran into Niall's room and saw Buffy wrapped in Niall's arms. I walked over and said,"C'mon guys! I made food!" Niall shot up like he was shot. Buffy groaned.

"Be down in a few minutes", Buffy said. I nodded and walked into Zayn's room to find Harry getting him up. "Uhm Harry can you help me next? I still don't......... uh...I.......... uh......." I said. "Its okay love I'm coming." he said. Zayn yawned and sit up. I smiled at him and walked out the door. Harry grabbed my hand and led me to Liam's room. I opened the door and walked in. Liam wasn't in bed. I heard a door open and I looked in that direction. 

Liam walked out in nothing but a towel hanging lowly around his waist. He glared at Harry's hand intertwined with mine and back up to Harry's face. "What do YOU want Harry? Morning Sam. Sorry I blew up on you last night. I was angry at HIM." he said. I said,"WE made breakfast, so come and eat. And we'll talk about it later, okay?" he nodded and Harry and I walked out. We walked back into the dining room and everyone but Liam was in there already. They all stared at Harry's and my intertwined hands. I blushed and pulled my hand away. Buffy gave me the what-the-heck-happened-between-you-two look. I gave her a look back that meant 'Later'. She nodded and I walked over to my spot at the table, and Harry followed. He sat beside me and there was an empty chair beside me. Liam walked in and dat to my left, while Harry sat to my right. Harry still had my right hand, and Liam took my left one. "Okay guys, dig into your pancakes!" I said. I pulled my hands from the boys, poured myself a cup of orange juice, and started to eat my pancake.