Chapter 7~ Tree jumpers and dusty shirts

Buffy's POV***

We saw three men,two jumping off the tree and one dusting off his shirt. Well they aren't human great more creatures of the night. "Well,well boys look what we've got here. A couple of humans all alone. Two pretty girls like you shouldn't be wandering the woods at night especially with all the monsters out here." He looked at his mates. He had blonde hair and it was spiked up; he looked around our age. He had brown eyes and was farely tall for his age. "Who are you?" I asked. He eyed me up and down I just realized I was in my dress. Great. (Sarcasm intended) He sped towards me in a blink of an eye and pinned me up against a tree. "My names Cole and you are a real pretty thing aren't ya?" he said running his hand up and down my arm. " Let me go, you psyco." he chuckled and I noticed that a brown headed boy had Sam pinned up against a tree, as well. "Fiesty ain't we? I like that in a girl you know. Oh and what's your name?" I struggled against his grip but he didn't seem to budge. "None of your concern." I spat. "Now, now don't spoil the fun; what's your name?" he leaned to my neck planted a few kisses and I got a bit scared. "Buffy. What's it to you?" he grinned and grabbed my arm and Sam's arm as well. "We've got the right ones then. They said if they escaped we bring them back to their tour bus and call them" the brown headed boy grabbed his phone and rang who I guess was the boys. Oh crap we're on a lot of trouble! I looked at Sam and she had the same face as me.

Sam's POV***

We're in a lot of trouble when we get back! This Cole guy was nearly dragging Buffy and I out of the woods. I could see the tour bus and the boys waiting outside looking pissed, especially Liam and Niall. We were there and Cole let go of our arms and we just stood there. "Thank you Cole for retrieving our girls we knew they would try to escape, and we were right" I gulped and Liam seemed to notice. He smirked at me and walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. He brought me onto the tour bus. I kicked and screamed for him to let me go, but he did'nt. He set me down on the couch, and Niall came in with Buffy. He set her down on the ground, and she tried to punch him, but he caught her hand and pushed her onto the couch. "Ok girls, we are gonna set some rules. You two aren't allowed to be alone together unless we are with you. You can't go anywhere alone, you need us to accompy you-" Liam said but Buffy butted in. "What about going to the bathroom and that your standing in the bathroom while I'm having a shower?" she giggled and I started giggling as well. "We wil be waiting outside the door untill you get out. Also, everytime you try to escape you get punishment. Me and Niall get to say your punishment." he finished and we both nodded our heads giggling We will try to escape. That's for sure.