Chapter 14~ A new best friend

Sam's P.O.V.*** 

I started crying, remembering my parents death, my failed suicide, thinking about how I'm never going to get out of this hell hole, and how much Buffy must be stuffering to know that practically her sister, tried to kill herself. My tears kept streaming down my face, and I muffled a sob. I sat on the windowsill in one of Liam's Batman shirts, and a pair of black soffees, even though the shirt went down to my knees. I heard the door open, and I quickly wiped my eyes and forced a smile onto my face. I saw Buffy walk in, wearing an Irish flag shirt and some blue jean shorts. "What's wrong Sam?" she asked as she sat down beside me. I shook my head and said,"Nothing. I'm fine." I said, face returning to its normal position. She shook her head. "Sam. I've lived with you pretty much all of my life. I can tell when you're lying. That and your face is red, and I can tell you've been crying. Don't you dare sit here and lie to me." she said in a gentle, but growing into a demanding, voice. I weakly smiled. "Thanks Buffy. I was just thinking about things from my parents, to how crappy of a sister I have been, and how you are probably suffering, thinking about how your own sister tried to kill herself." Her eyes widened, she shook her head, and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Sam, I'm not suffering. In hurt, yeah, but that's only because I know that you are hating to be alive. Sam, you are so sweet, so I couldn't believe it when you tried to kill yourself. It shocked me." I nodded and pulled away from Buffy. 

"Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate it. I promise I will never try to hurt myself ever again. Now, can we get something to eat? I can't remember the last time we ate, so I'm starving." Buffy chuckled and nodded her head. We got up and started walking towards the kitchen.

3 bags of chips, a liter of Dr Pepper, and a tub of icecream later----

I leaned back against the kitchen chair I was in, and sighed. "Buffy I think I ate too much." I said. She nodded,"Me too. I was so hungry though!" she said. I laughed and heard footsteps coming down the hall in human speed. I jumped up, threw the trash into the trashcan and quickly sat back down before the person walked in. Liam came walking in with a worrying expression on his face. 

"Girls, you need to go get something acceptable on to wear for our concert in 4 hours. We are leaving in 20 min, so we have enough time to get ready and have a rehearsal." I quickly stood up and shook my head. "I refuse to go change. I like what I'm wearing." I said as confidently as I could. 

Liam's eyes grew dark. "Now is not the time for your stubbornness Sam. I said go get ready, so go get ready." I shook my head, ignoring the odd feeling that something was pulling me towards him. He sighed, ran over to me, and threw me over his shoulder. He ran us to his room, and threw me on his bed. He ran out the door, and in less than enough time for me to get up and run, he ran back in with some of my clothes in his hands. He ran over to me and said,"Change. Now." in a very demanding voice. I slowly nodded my head, scared of his almost all black eyes. I motioned for him to leave, and he walked out the door. I quickly changed into a black pencil skirt and a hot pink 3/4 sleeved shirt. I walked out into the hall finding Liam leaned up against the wall. Looking satisfied, he pulled me into the livingroom by my hand, where I saw Louis's girlfriend Eleanor, sitting on the couch. She waved at me, and motioned me over beside her. When I didn't move, Liam pulled me over and sat down beside her. "Where's Buffy?" I asked as Liam started walking away. "She's getting ready in Niall's room. Eleanor already did her makeup. Now she's doing yours." With that, he walked out. I looked at Eleanor and saw makeup spread out onto the table in front of her. She reached out, grabbed some foundation, and began applying it on me. She kept applying makeup, and I silently waited for her to finish."Done! Wow, Sam you look so pretty!" she exclaimed. I got up and looking into a handheld mirror she held up for me. I squeeled. "Thank you Eleanor!!!! I look gorgeous!" 

"You're welcome. Here put these on, and go wait in the limo with Zayn." I nodded, slipping on the black wedges, and slipped outside. I saw Zayn look at me, and he opened the door to the limousine. Hesitantly, I climbed in.

Buffy's P.O.V.***

Sam refused to get ready, so Liam threw her over his shoulder and zoomed out. I sighed and stood up. I began walking out of the kitchen when I heard a female voice call out,"Hello? Buffy? Its Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend. I came to help you guys get ready for the concert." I walked into the livingroom, the source of the noise, and saw Eleanor opening up makeup bags and carefully lying the makeup out onto the table in front of the couch. I walked over and sat by her. "Hi." I smiled weakly. "Hi Buffy! I've heard alot about you and Sam from Louis, saying that Niall and Liam won't shut up about you two!" I shook my head. "It's not like we wanna be here by choice." I mumbled. 

El must have heard me because she said,"Buffy I know what the boys did. They shouldn't have taken you, but they have to be careful. Having someone find out about what we are in that way isn't exactly easy on us either." I slowly nodded, and as if reading my mind, she added,"Yes I'm a vampire too. Don't worry though, I wont hurt you. I have a feeling you, Sam and I will become best friends." With that, she began applying makeup on me. When she was finished, I went up to my room and slipped on a yellow pencil skirt and a white top with floral print on it. I walked down the stairs and into Niall. "Sorry." I mumbled, and tried to walk around him. He grabbed my hand with his, tugged me towards the door, and said,"C'mon love. Lets go to the concert." I nodded, and he led us to a limousine. Opening the door, I saw Sam in a black pencil skirt, hot pink top with 3/4 sleeves, and wearing natural makeup and pink eyeshadow. Her hair was put up in a messy bun.

Sam's P.O.V.***** 

I opened the limo door, about to go get Buffy, when she and Niall were about to get in. She was wearing a yellow pencil skirt and a white top with floral print on it. She had on natural makeup, with yellow eyeshadow. I slid over in my seat, surprised when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I pulled away, but I saw Liam pull me back against him. I struggled, but he held me down. Giving up, I looked around to see Buffy do the same with Niall, while sitting across from me. 'This is going to be a long drive to the concert.' I thought. The driver closed the door, got in the driver’s seat, and slowly pulled away from the apartment.