Chapter 3~ Interesting Encounters

Sam's P.O.V.***

I pulled Buffy through the crowd of people, and our of the arena. "THANK YOU NANDOS! We made it out alive!" She shouted, her voice filled with excitement. I laughed. "We're not exactly to the Jeep yet, we still have about a mile to walk." I said. Buffy sighed," I'm glad I decided to wear these flats instead of my five inch heels that you were insisting I wear." I placed a hand over my heart and said," Hey! Those would've looked perfect with that dress! I just didn't see those flats!" She laughed and said,"I know Sam. I didn't even know I had them until I looked in the back of the closet. C'mon. Lets go to the Jeep. I'm tired." I nodded and started walking to the Jeep. She followed closely behind. We were walking for a good ten minutes until we heard a blood piercing scream. "W-what was t-that?" I stuttered holding onto Buffy for dear life.

One thing you should know about Buffy is that she's always the supportive best friend, while I'm the one that spills everything. She's the one that takes care of me, but I can take charge too. I know Karate, and I'm a boxer, so I can open up a can of whoop butt if I need to. I've only did that once when someone was picking on Buffy. No one messes with my Buffy, but me. No one.

Buffy and I scrambled behind a dumpster, in the alleyway we heard the screams from, for the breakfast cafe we were passing by. I poked my head out from behind the trash dumpster, and instantly regretted it. There was One Direction with two girls in their arms, and all of them were covered in blood. Zayn ran a hand through his hair and said," Liam what are we going to do? We went too far. They're dead." I instantly shivered when he said they're dead. Buffy kept watching with wide eyes, so did I. I recognized those two girls. Ariel and Summer from the consessions stand. I motioned for us to back up and leave, but as we were backing away, I tripped and fell over the dumpster. I silently cursed them for being there, and all of the boys looked up after I fell. I mouthed Buffy to run, but she shook her head and helped me up. Louis said," Did you hear that?" Liam and Niall nodded in agreement. "I smell food!" Niall said excitedly. "Guys, take care of the bodies, and Niall and I will go get the new food." Liam instructed Louis, Zayn, and Harry. They nodded and picked up the bodies and ran through the exit that was on the opposite side of the alleyway from us. Buffy and I started running while Liam was giving commands, but it was no use. Liam and Niall zoomed over to us using their vampire speed, and pin us up against the wall, with our arms above us. Niall with Buffy, and Liam with me. Liam leaned in and started kissing my neck, and I struggled. His grip on my hands only got tighter. I went to scream, but with his free hand, he cupped it over my mouth. I looked over to Buffy and saw that Niall did the same thing to her. I looked back at Liam, and he pushed his body to mine up against the wall. I squirmed and he laughed. "Niall, is your meal struggling this bad?" He asked. Niall nodded. Buffy said," Look! Nandos!", and she nodded towards the entrance to the alleyway. Niall looked and said," Where?" Liam was still looking at Niall, and Buffy nodded. We knew the plan. I kicked Liam in his lower area, and Buffy did the same. Both boys fell to the ground, and Buffy and I took off running towards the Jeep. As we were running out of the alleyway, I saw Louis, Harry, and Zayn helping Niall and Liam get up. When we arrived at the Jeep, I got out the keys from my purse, and unlocked the drivers door, and the passenger door. We both jumped in and I pushed the keys into the ignition. Buffy locked our doors, and I roared out of the parking lot, going home.