Chapter 32

Connor POV

I love Layla, I honestly do. I can't imagine my life with out her. Which is why I had to tell her those things. You see it all started right after Layla plane left.

Flash back

I went into my office to try and find out what was going on, when I hear a knock on the door.

"Enter" no answer, "I said you may enter." Still nothing. By now I was beyond mad. I just got Layla back and now she's gone cause we were surrounded. I swung open the door and felt a tranquilizer stabbed into my leg. Then I was out.

When I woke up I was dizzy and sitting in a chair with silver handcuffs, so if I tried to get loose the silver would burn me. Then someone walked into the room.

"I see you are awake."

"Where is the rest of my pack? Is Layla safe?"

"Your pack is probably at home trying to find out where you went, and Layla is where you sent her. However right now her and the babies' lives are on the line. It all depends on how you cooperate."

The man said. He looked to be about 6 foot 1 and had brown hair. His face looked just like Layla's except for the eye color. His were a dark brown almost black.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Well as long as you cooperate no one will get hurt. All we need is for you to call Layla and tell her this." He says as he places a piece of paper on the silver table I front of me. "You must sound as convincing as possible. After this is all over and we release you, you may not go near her without her permission. Understand?"

I slowly nod my head. "You're Layla's father aren't you?"

The man in front of me smirks and then turns around to look out the window.

"If you try to tell her the truth both she and the babies will be killed in front of you and your pack. That includes all of the women and children. So I suggest you read what you're told."

I feel so helpless. There's nothing I can do with out hurting her. Either I break her heart or she gets killed. "Ok fine I'll do it."

The phone rings a couple times before Layla picks up.

"Connor, why wouldn't you call me sooner. I've been trying to get a hold of you all week and you are just calling me now?!?!"

I take a deep breath and then cut her off, I need to get strait to the point.

"Layla." I pause, "I made a mistake being with you, I was just using you to get a child to be the next alpha. Don't come back to me. I don't want to see the kids till they're 16." I take a deep breath and add to the script. "You can stay in the house you are in now, to raise the kids in. Goodbye Layla." I hope her dad doesn't do anything to her because I added the last part but I did need to know where she would be, and last time I checked she has nowhere else to go and very little money. So hopefully I will still be able to find her, when the time is right.

*************************************
Hi guys. Thanks for reading my book. The book has almost 600 reads! So thank you all for reading it. Please comment, vote, and give me any suggestions you can. Thanks guys.