Chapter 7

WARNING!!!
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!
You have been Warned!!!!

********************

Layla POV

When I got out of the shower I dried off my body and blow dried my hair. I slipped my underwear and brawl on, then put my robe over top. And unlocked the door.

When I walked out I saw a blanket set out on the ground in front of my TV. In the middle of the blanket was none other than Chris. I smiled and walked over to get his attention. "What's going on here?" I asked him suspiciously. "Watching a movie. Care to join me?" He said like it was no big deal. "Sure I guess." I replied as I made my way of to the blanket. I laid down on the blanket next to Chris, and started to watch the movie he put on.

********
Mature content coming up. Skip this part now if you are not comfortable with mature content!!!
********

********

********

"You are so beautiful." Chris whispers to me. "Thank you." I blush and try to get back to watching the movie. Chris rolls over to face me, and starts to play with my hair. Then makes his way to my face, and starts to stroke my cheek. "My neck hurts." I state and sit up against my dresser. Chris sits up as well. We continue to watch the movie in silence for the next five minutes. When the sad part comes my eyes start to water, and I feel a hand on my upper thigh. I lean my head against Chris' shoulder.

We continue to watch movies for the rest of the day. The only time we stopped was to get more food or to go to the bathroom. At some point during the day I changed into my PJs.

When we were on our 7th movie of the day, Chris started to get restless. He rolls over so that he was on his stomach, supporting him self with his elbows. "You're so sexy." I blush and try to hide it. He starts to rub circles on my thigh. This is normal right? People who are dating do this all the time. I think to myself, so I can calm down.

"Goodness Layla. I can't take it anymore. Let me mate you." I stare at him shocked and for once I don't get sucked into his eyes. I am fully alert now. "No. We've discussed this. I am waiting for my mate."

"Don't make this any more difficult." He states with force. His hand slips into my pants. I freeze. I can't think straight. He moves on top of me.

I start to hyperventilate, and scream for my aunt, but my mouth is coved with a giant hand. Then I feel my pants being pulled down. My eyes are filled with tears and I can no longer see.

So I bite his fingers. Chris says something but I can't hear anything. I kick and punch. Try anything to get him off me, and it finally works. He gets off me, opens my door and runs down the stairs. After he is gone I get up and pull up my pants.

What I see from the top of the stairs makes me so angry. My aunt is comforting Chris. You know the guy that just tried to RAPE me. I walk pass them and head into the bathroom. I splash cold water on my face. From inside the bathroom I can hear Chris crying. "He's going to kill me. I couldn't do it. I held back. I'm such a weakling." Chris whimpers. "It's okay dear you will be fine. He won't kill you, as long as you..."

My head is pounding so hard I couldn't make out the last part. I hear a soft knock at the door. I put my head in between my knees and focus on breathing. The door opens and I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my arm.

I look up to see Chris holding a needle in my arm. "What are you doing to..." and everything becomes blurry as I slip out of conciseness.

*******************
*******************
*******************

Please comment on anything.
Leave suggestions.
Thanks guys.
I'll try to update soon.