Chapter 26

Layla POV

Once I get on the plane I look around, only to find my aunt already on the plane and Jillian walking on right after me, carrying one blue and one pink dipper bag. When Connor said small plane I figured a 4 passenger plane not a jet! After Jillian got on the plane Connor came on to say one last goodbye.

He pulls me as close as possible to him, and passionately kisses me. I start to cry harder and when we break the kiss, I lay my head on his shoulder and burry my face into his neck.

"Layla you have to go before they come. I love you so much, and I'll see you and the babies soon. I promise."

All I can do is nod, if I try to talk I know I'll loos it. Connor slowly pulls away from me. He just holds my shoulders and stares at me, I do the same back to him. He softly places a kiss on my forehead and then two on my stomach. Right after he does that they kick.

I gasp and grab Connor's hand so he can feel. He gave me a questioning look but then he felt it and his face turn blank.

When they stopped we kissed one last time and he exited the plane. The light came on that said to put on your seat belts, so I found my seat and buckled up.

Since we had such a long flight I decided to see what was in the diaper bags. I started with the blue one. Inside were about 30 outfits and all other necessities for a boy. In the pink bag were about 40 outfits and some hair clips and things, as well as the other necessities. The only thing that wasn't in either bag, was formula, but that's because I'm planning to breast feed.

After I put everything back into the bags I decided to try and sleep, so I went into the back where there was two rooms, both had beds in there. I decided to pick the left room and the third bed back. I laid down and soon slipped into a peaceful slumber.