Chapter 29

Layla POV

"Jillian Grace!" I scream. "It hurts so bad. Make it stop."

"Layla what's going on?" Jillian questions.

"I think I'm going into labor."

"We have to get you to the hospital."

"There's no time. Go get the towels, please."

Jillian hurries off but before she gets back Naomi Grace is born. She is so beautiful, dark brown almost black hair. When Jillian gets back she hands me the towels and goes to get the diaper bags.

I get Naomi cleaned off and then pick out a pink jumper to put her in. I start to feel light headed just as Ruth walks in. She sets Karis down and runs to my side. Jillian takes Naomi from me and I try to protest but I'm too weak. Then everything goes black.

*************************************

Ruth POV

It's so scary seeing your best friend on the floor holding a baby that was just born. I had to go through the same thing but at least I had my mate. Connor is nowhere to be found. Like seriously who would leave their mate alone while she's pregnant.

And now Layla is on the floor, passed out with her sister in-law holding her baby. We call Isabel into the room and she helps us get Layla in the car. I strap Karis and Naomi into their car seats and we are off to the hospital.

We take two cars so that we can get Layla to the hospital as fast as possible but also keep the babies safe. I decide to stay with the babies because I have more experience than Jillian and Isabel.

After driving for 30 min. I finally arrive at the hospital. Layla is already in the OR getting the other baby out. So all we can do now is wait.