Chapter 16

Hey guys. Sorry for the sudden stop. Watt pad wasn't working for me for the past couple of days. So I couldn't view or write anything. So I'm going to give a summery of the last chapter and then continue the book. Hope you guys like it.

*************************************

Layla POV

The flight went well, once I fell asleep. I picked up the luggage from the drop off area, while my aunt went to go get the keys to the new house and car. So while I waited I decided to go to the cafe and get a cappuccino. After all we were going to be unpacking as much stuff as possible tonight.

I sat down at a table and waited for my coffee to cool down. As I looked around I could only see a few ordinary people, but one girl caught my eye. She looked like Connor. She had his face and hair color, however she had long wavy hair, compared to Connor's strait blond hair.

I take a sip of my coffee forgetting that it's hot, and burn my tongue. I look up again to see a guy standing next to the girl. He hugs her, and then turns and faces me. He looks just like Connor!

I think about what we did not too long ago, how romantic it was. I blush and look down at my table. I should be thinking about that stuff in public. I look back up to try and catch one last glimpse of the guy, but he's gone. It was probably just my imagination.

Grabbing my coffee, I get up to leave, but walk slowly out of the cafe, so that maybe, just maybe, I could run into the guy. Unfortunately I did not. So next stop, cell phone shop. As soon as I step inside I look around for the guy, but he's not here. Neither is the girl.

After looking for 30 min. I decide on a iPhone 5s. The silver one. I go up to the register to pay for it, and then I'm on my way. As I walk out I decide to call my aunt and let her know that I got a new phone. I type in her number and start to walk out towards the exit, but being the clumsy person I am, I end up on my butt, after walking into a girl.

I look up and gasp. It's the girl that I was watching.

*******************************

Hey guys sorry again for not updating. I'm going on a trip to Florida next week with my school, so I'm going to be on a bus for 18-22 hours both ways. So I will try and update a lot. Thanks everyone for your support. And we have over 200 views!!!!! Thanks again guys.

And don't forget to comment.