Chapter 10

RECAP

"That is awesome! Anyways are you ready to find out what I'm having?"

"Yes."

"I'm having a baby..."

***************************
Layla POV

"... Girl!!!!"

"Oh that is awesome, I'm so happy for you."

"Ya I know right. I can dress her up, and she will look just like me. I'm soooo excited."

"Same. Ok Ruth's I've got to go figure out what's going on. Love you."

"Love you to."

Connor just stares at me very confusing. Once I end the hall he snaps out of it. "You love her but not me?"

"I just met you. I'm still deciding." It's weird, I feel this strange connection to Connor, kinda like I've known him for years and we're best friends.

"Fine okay." He tells me but I know he is just joking around.

"So what do you want to know about me?" Connor asks like he's an open book.

"What was the important business you were here for but obviously got distracted from?" I start off.

"Your aunt called me and some other alphas, but the rest is top secret."

"Ok. So what did my aunt tell you about my dad?" As soon as I mentioned my father, Connor got a little nervous, but then covered it up and started to talk.

"She told me that you really hate him, but that's about it." I could tell from the look on his face that he was keeping something, but I decided just to tell him.

"The reason I hate my dad, is because he raped my best friend, and got her pregnant." he looked confused, so he asked more questions.

"Didn't the same thing happen in Virginia?"

"Yep that's my home state. I'm the girl who got a restraining order. Which is why we moved to South Dakota."

"Oh I see. Is that girl you were just talking to, the same one?"

"Yep. She moved to Vermont to get away from my dad."

"Oh okay. Do you want to grab something to eat?"

"Ya sure. Why not." I agree.

Then we are off to some place Connor picked out.

*******************
Please Comment.
And follow me.
Thanks guys.

If anyone has an idea please let me know. I feel like this book it going too quick. So let me know how you feel by messaging me or commenting.
Thanks again.