Chapter 15

Layla POV
Once we were seated on the plane, I reached in my bag to text Ruthy, but it wasn't there.

"Hey Aunt Isabel?"
"Yes darlin?"
"Do you know where I put my phone?"
"No, I don't sweetie. Do you want to use my phone?"
"No it's fine. I'll get a new one after we land."

I can't believe I could have left my phone at the old house. At lease now my dad can't try and find me using that number.

The pilot started to talk over the speaker. So I grabbed my iPod and plugged in my head phones. I've heard the speech so many times in the past 6 months, I think I've memorized it.

Once the plane took off I decided to try and take a nap, but my efforts were unsuccessful. Megan keeps trying to talk to me. She's really annoyed that I left with out saying bye to Connor.
I can't stand her constant bugging so I decide to take some Advil. I'm not sure if I am allowed to on a plane but at this point I really don't care.

*******************************

After telling Megan to shut up about 20 times she finally goes away. I slept for the rest of the flight, so I got a 1 hour and 30 min nap. When I woke up the plane had just landed and my aunt was unpacking our carry on's. I grabbed my bag and headed out into a small airport.