"We know you have been through a lot but listen to your inner self, this is not who you are, Taehyung." Baekhyun said faced filled with sorrow.

"This is exactly who I really am." He said with iris back to being blank and filled with no emotion and stood up from the throne, passing by us. "Now if you excuse me, I have an empire to lead."

"Taehyung please stop with this madness!" I said and tried to snatch the staff from his hands.

"Let the staff go, Jungkook." Taehyung said with rage as we both held the Staff of Tenebrosity and went back and forth with it.

"No." I said as I held the staff tightly and tried to pull it away, "it's for your own sake, Tae!"

"I thought you would understand how I felt; I thought you loved me, Jungkook." Taehyung said with frown and suddenly rage filled his eyes and the staff lit up, "Perhaps I was wrong!"

With the force of the staff I fell back. Jimin and Baekhyun helped me in getting up and Baekhyun pulled the crossbow and pointed at Taehyung, Chanyeol and the darkling.

"Why are you doing this?!" Chanyeol said frowning in confusion, "We need to lead the darklings so that we could conquer the world just the way we were supposed to."

"And we won't let that happen!" Baekhyun replied as his hands went to his crossbow, "For that you would need to get over our dead body."

"Fine if this is what it takes." Chanyeol replied.

And then they attacked at us.

I and Taehyung fought with each other meanwhile Baekhyun handled Chanyeol, and Jimin fought with the darkling.

"Do you think you could defeat me hm?" Taehyung asked with venom.

"Taehyung listen to your inner voice, this isn't you!" I said with raised voice as I defended from his attack using my sword he kept attacking using the Staff rod but not using the power at me.

"Stop this Chanyeol you are in control of those evil spirits," Baekhyun said to Chanyeol while shooting the arrows at him and he kept dodging them with his sword.

"You think I would believe that? I offered you to be vampire again like you always wanted and this is how you repay me!" Chanyeol said with rage and attacked with his sword, but Baekhyun defended and hit him the arrows and later hit him by using the bow and Chanyeol fell unconscious. Baekhyun sighed.

Jimin flew and shot the light ball at the darkling with his staff and darkling disappeared into black mist and appeared right behind Jimin, he groaned as the darkling buried its claw in his collar bones, Jimin is a healer he can't kill anyone.

Baekhyun noticed Jimin struggling with the darkling, "need some help there moth?" with that he shot the arrow using his crossbow which went through the darkling's heart, tearing it apart and the darkling fell on the ground.

I tried to grab the staff from Taehyung's hand, he is not using his powers on me which means he is fighting within himself, "Taehyung, don't let those evil spirit control you."

Taehyung fluttered his eyes and breathe heavily as he looked at me with confusion, and then forwarded his hands to give me the staff of tenebrosity but something happened as the staff slipped from his hand and flew to the portal's direction and went in the hands of a man wearing a black cloak that's covering his face, walking out of the portal.

We frowned at the person who just entered through the portal, holding the Staff of Tenebrosity, "Who the hell are you now?"

"I am Kim Namjoon." The man said as he uncovered his face, our mouth went agape as our eyes widened in shock.