How bad can this be?

Start from the beginning

"Persuasive jerk!" I muttered.

"You're insulting your boss Ms. Datta." He said in a fake strict tone and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That is because my boss seems to have lost his mind!" I said huffing.

"Ohh, he has lost that quiet a time ago when he met a stupid, irresponsible brat." He said smiling to himself.

Subah subah aise kya peeke aa gaya ye?

"Are you sure you don't have multiple personality disorder?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Very sure. And now we can get back to work." He said opening his laptop.

"Just so to inform you, you can't persuade me to get back to what we were." I said with a sweet sarcastic smile while he just chuckled.

"And what were we?" He asked smirking.

"Arghhhh! Let's focus on work Khanna!" I said frustrated.

This man is going to make me mad some day!
.
.
.
"Ms. Datta are you done with your work?" I heard Reyansh's voice as I was working in my cabin.

"What the hell? Why are you over here?" I asked or rather yelled.

"Because we were supposed to— He started but I interrupted him saying,

"I know! Stop torturing me you man. Go wait in the parking. I'll be there in 5." I said rolling my eyes and the moment he left I smiled.

What am I actually taking myself into?

We reached a nearby restaurant.

"I thought you knew better than to bring me to a high class restaurant." I said rolling my eyes looking at a restaurant.

"I know, I needed a quiet place. Where we could talk." He said holding my hand and guiding me inside.

"You come on blind dates to places like these?" I whispered looking around as there was pin drop silence and everyone was very focused on cutting their food without making noise.

"Don't be a brat. And yess what is wrong in this place?" He asked as we sat on our tables.

I sat beside him and whispered,
"It is hella boring. Not my kind of a place. No doubt your blind dates were always boring!"

"The only interesting date I've ever had is the one with you on the valentine's day." He said looking into my eyes with such intensity that I would melt right there.

I knew this was going to be bad!

"I never knew it was a date." I said clearing my throat.

"Whom are you fooling? Me or yourself?" He asked taking my palm which was on the table in his hand and drawing patterns on it.

Ohh God!
If only I would have had better restrain!

With each passing second his chair was getting closer to mine and my heart was beating louder and louder.

"Umm hmm. Lets order something, shall we?" I asked and he nodded looking away.

"I— uhh— I am sorry." He said and I snapped my head towards him.

"I never meant to say to those things to you. I thought I was protecting myself from you, from all the warm feelings you made me feel. And I just used the Shlok scandal as a pathetic reason. I— I have insulted you in every possible way and I regret it because It was all just to make sure that I am not melting in that smile of yours again." He said with sincerity in his eyes as he held my hand.

"Why would you protect yourself from me?" I whispered.

"Because, I knew that you are like most beautiful piece kept in a museum who was only allowed to be looked from afar." He said and I looked at him confused.

"I knew a second more with you and I would end up—  he was saying but he got interrupted as I heard the most irritating voice.

"Naira." My mother called and I closed my eyes tightly.

Not another drama!

I turned towards my mom and hell the sight was more infuriating.

Fucking Shlok Das again!

"Are you spying on me, mom?" I asked and she just chuckled.

"We were actually meeting here to find a solution but now that you are here, we all can discuss something which is very important than holding a man's hand." She said still glaring at my hand which he was holding.

And did I mention?
This stubborn was not ready to leave it.

"I suppose my life is none of your business." I said glaring at her.

She quickly seperated my hand from his and pulled me to stand up before her.

"You're leaving with us right now! Or you don't want this young man to know what are the actual issues we have to discuss about. Right, Naira?" She asked smirking and I gritted my teeth.

"I'll see you soon." I said turning towards Reyansh and he was a bit suspicious of the situation. I just blinked at him reassuringly and turned towards my mom.

Well, let's face this too!
How bad can this be?
Not worse than being Shlok's wife right?