Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone

Start from the beginning

Lumine : If you want to kill aether you'll have to go through me firs-

Smack

Y/n bitchslapped Lumine away .

Y/n: Get out of my way ... bitch.

Y/n approached aether menacingly.

Y/n: And now- wait *realizes he stepped on shit* , oh shit why does this have to happen to me now *sigh* .

Aether was slowing coming back to his senses but before he could get up , Y/n had a great idea.

Y/n: Yo look at this shit I just stepped on.

And Y/n steps on aether face.

Flashback end

They became best friends after that. But after 5 years of traveling Y/n started getting dumber and dumber , he used to be really smart he also studied a lot but he stopped studying when he started traveling , and he couldn't remember all the things he studied, and after 100 years he forgot everything now he can't even think on a good strategy to fight against stronger enemies and he always relies on his strenght .

After some time arguing Y/n and Paimon realize they got lost in the wolvendom .

Y/n: This is not my fault , it has been scientifically proven that spending time with stupid people make you stupid aswell.

Paimon: You're right Paimon is becoming more and more stupid ever since the day we met .

Y/n: How about you shut up and realize we just got lost 30 minutes ago.

Paimon: And how about you shut up and ...*realization* and find a way to get us outta here , Paimon don't want to be hunted by the wolfs in this place.

Y/n: Don't worry , I'll make sure these wolfs know that you're my food.

Paimon: Know what I'm done with this !

Y/n: Hey what the hell are you doing?

Paimon headed towards the lake where it has sand and picked up a large amount to sand .

Y/n: Sand hmmmm .......... what are going to do with all this sand ?

Paimon : I'm going to do something you ain't gonna like if you don't stop doing these stupid emergency food jokes .

Y/n: ..................... no.

Paimon: Fine you asked for it .

Paimon started eating all the sand in the lake , she knew Y/n hated sand more than anything because sand is course, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere.

Y/n: FINE FINE I'LL STOP WITH THE EMERGENCY FOOD JOKES JUST STOP EATING SAND FOR THE LOVE GOD .

Paimon drops all the sand back in the lake .

Paimon: Hmph that's what I like to hear . *spits the sand*

...

Y/n: Yeah yeah , now let's go find our way out of this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Y/n looked behind for only 1 second and he saw his worst nightmare staring at him, menacingly a giant slime started bouncing her way towards our boy .