𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Tetta Kisaki!" Mikey called out as Kisaki adjusted his glasses. What Mikey said to the four-eyed guy is the reason that Baji and Kazutora were smiling in the first place. And that is...

"You're fired!"

The moment that Mikey announced Kisaki's firing led to most of Toman members to be confused

The moment that Mikey announced Kisaki's firing led to most of Toman members to be confused. Till this day, I'm still surprise that Mikey would fired a high-ranking captain like Kisaki. It doesn't mean that I secretly enjoy it any less, but I pretend to be genuinely shocked as well.

Karma is a bitch, huh?

"What're you saying Mikey?" asked a shocked Kisaki. "You're joking, right?"

"I'm not joking here. You're fired." Mikey said once again piercing his ice cold stare through Kisaki.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold the phone, Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out, too. Which means..." Hanma Shuji said. Well, more like the former 6th-division leader.

"Of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius, and the 300 former members of Valhalla will leave. And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. You sure about this?" Hanma said grinning.

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big, anyway." Mikey said with the same cold stare, which surprises Hanma.

Now that I'm thinking about it, would I still stay with Toman or Hanma, since I'm part of the 6th division. I did not think of myself in this, so now I'm confused.

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!!" Kisaki said as his tone starts to become more panicking.

"Then... was your instigation of the Christmas conflict... done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey said honestly, surprising Kisaki himself.

Shortly after, I heard chattering sounds coming from several of the Toman members, being confused that Kisaki is involved in the conflict.

"You spurred on Takemitchy and the others and gave Yuzuha a knife, so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything." Mikey said, making the Toman members more confused.

"Huh? What does he mean? What's goin' on?" "What? So Kisaki was behind all of it?" "The fuck? What a scumbag." Toman members talked to each other as they turn on Kisaki.

While I've already expect Kisaki to be kicked out of Toman, the fact Mikey made this decision with a lack of evidence is shocking to say the least. So any petty arguments coming out from that bastard's mouth will be worth seeing from this fallout.

Baji and Kazutora are definitely celebrating right now. Too bad that Choji's gonna have to follow Hanma out of Toman, I'd miss him here. Looking at him, Choji looks pretty chill underneath the face mask, but I'm still not used to him not wearing a hoodie.