She actually found it pretty quickly, it was on the 12th page and it clearly said that-

Xiaonian silently read through the terms.

There were so many ways a person could be punished and what did this man do?

She wanted to scream after reading the punishment.

The contract states that the punishment would be that he would be able to practice BDSM in bedroom with her.

He is mad!

"If you don't open the door, I can have Feng De find the spare key," Gong Ouyang's silky threatening voice poured through the door.

Gong Ouyang stood on the other side of the door, arms folded and extremely calm.

She is here, in his domain, what can't he do?

When he did not hear any movement from the other side, he ordered, "Feng De, get me the key."

Humph!

He was not on the losing end. Even if she doesn't obey him, he can take his dues in the bedroom tonight. While he was not terribly pleased about not getting his food, he can compromise with the knowledge that he can tie her up tonight.

Before Feng De could return back, the door before him was pulled open.

Gong Ouyang almsot felt a twinge of regret, but he stood before the damned woman with a proud face at winning this little game.

Xiaonian looked at him coldly and hobbled towards the kitchen.

Gong Ouyang looked at her unsightly gait and at the bandaged foot, his brows wrinkled in displeasure. Following her, he walked in quick steps and reached her lifting her up into his arms in one quick motion and carried her in the direction of the kitchen.

Xiaonian did not speak or struggle, letting him hold her and take to the kitchen.

Once he put her down in the kitchen before the counter, Xiaonian immediately started busying herself with picking vegetables, washing pots and preparing ingredients thoroughly ignoring him.

"What do you mean by that attitude?" Gong Ouyang barked at her after waiting for few minutes to notice him.

Xiaonian did not even turn and kept concentrating on chopping vegetables.

She was scared of his violent outbursts, but that doesn't mean that she was going to not show a little bit of rebellion. If she had learnt anything by staying with Gong Ouyang, then it was that she has to pick and choose her battles with him.

"Xiaonian!" Gong Ouyang grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. His fingers clasped around her delicate arm were exerting enough pressure to cause her a slight amount of pain, but seeing Xiaonian still maintain her indifferent expression, he increased the strength of his grip.

Xiaonian tried to pull her arm out of his hand but he simply tugged it back without any effort.

Seeing that she can't do anything, she simply remained silent standing still allowing Gong Ouyang to do whatever he wants.

Gong Ouyang watched her become silent, but he could still see a streak of stubbornness in her eyes. If this continues, he could easily crush her delicate arm with his wrist.

Her body bruised with a slightest touch and just a little rough play made it look like she was put through some sort of physical abuse. One time, after a particularly intense night, even he flinched at the sight of the red purple bruises on her waist and other parts. He was worried enough to call a doctor then.