35.Dude Did You Drink The Whole Fucking Bar?

Start from the beginning

And he's right, if my dad caught wind of what I was doing to his mafia he would lose his mind and maybe just maybe would lock me away for it.

"Even more reason to abort this mission and stick with the plan."

Turning to his brother, Lucca questioned, "so you want him to just kill the love of his life family because he told his daddy he would?"

"Yes, I mean come on he already started might as well finish the job."

Rubbing my temples with the tips of my fingers I let out a deep sigh, "if you two are going to fight, can you at least go do it in one of your offices that we just built for you in this warehouse."

My dad had made the whole third floor his office, selfish prick. But ever since he handed the reins of the warehouse off to me, we did a few renovations so that my trusted circle of men each have an office up here. Despite that Lucca and Matteo still always end up in here... to my displeasure.

"No," they both deadpanned.

"Look as your second and third, we need to be here to weigh in on your decisions, especially this one," expressed Matteo.

Nodding his head in agreement with his twin Lucca looked at me with a questioning glaze.

"Ok clearly you want to say something Lucca, so go ahead say it."

With a sympathetic look he started," I can't deny that you and Kat love each other. I saw that shit firsthand. But giving her the flashdrive that has the ins and outs of our mafia on it... you're basically giving up the mafia for her, and I'm all for romance but after harming her family it's risky. Enzo she might just take the flashdrive and kill you or us afterwards, she's not just a sweet innocent girl, we know she's Katya and the best female assassin in the world. I just think this is rash decision.''

Lucca and Matteo, although I give them a hard time, and shit on them (verbally we're not Amber Herd in this story) they are the only true constants in my life that I count on. Yes, my dad will always be here but that's only because he needs to pass the mafia on to someone- I don't even think that man likes me sometimes.

But Lucca and Matteo despite everything I know if I need them will come running, I truly value their opinions on everything. But this situation is different. I need Katerina in my life there's nothing they can say- my mind is made up.

"Guys I've never said this, but I love you two."

At that moment I thought Lucca's eyes were about to fall out from how wide they got, and Matteo kept scanning me up and down I'm guessing to see if I was about to die or something.

"But respectfully, I don't give a fuck what you say, Katerina has made me feel alive. She ignites this flame in me I didn't even know existed, the love I have for her. It's what she said was that I can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, World Series kind of love. She makes me want to be a better person... I just want her, and I'll do everything in my power to get that love back."

Grabbing the flash drive and putting it eyelevel I look at the red and black device, "if giving her this device even gives me even just one centimeter of help to get her back, I'll take it. If after getting the drive she wants to burn this place to the ground hell I'll grab the matches. I just don't-no I CAN'T do the original plan, I cant take down the Russian mafia anymore."

"I love her, and I didn't realize how much she affected me until I lost her, she's my whole world and I know that now. It's time to put my world first."

Wiping the few tears that had fallen from my wet eyes, I look at Lucca who's deep in thought.

"Enzo-"