53. The Wind that Blew like Smiling Owls

I went to a short story generator and it made a Hunter x reader oneshot for me....Hope this gives you a laugh-

Y/n L/n was thinking about Hunter again. Hunter was a hilarious insecure with moist thighs and brown moles.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on their Dangerous surroundings. they had always hated Beautiful Boiling Isles with its thoughtless, tender trees. It was a place that encouraged their tendency to feel Lovesick.

Then they saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a hilarious figure of Hunter .

Y/n gulped. They glanced at her own reflection. They were was a proud, understanding, tea drinker with spiky thighs and moist moles. Their friends saw them as a shrill, shaky Soft but tough. Once, they had even brought a scandalous owl back from the brink of death.

But not even a proud person who had once brought a scandalous owl back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Hunter had in store today.

The wind blew like smiling owls, making Y/n worried. Y/n grabbed a weathered sausage that had been strewn nearby; they massaged it with her fingers.

As Y/n stepped outside and Hunter came closer, they could see the confused glint in his eye.

Hunter gazed with the affection of 2145 lovable manky maggots. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Y/n looked back, even more worried and still fingering the weathered sausage. "Hunter, get out of my house," they replied.

They looked at each other with Sad feelings, like two funkelplopping, faithful flamingos loving at a very popular wake, which had flute music playing in the background and two grateful uncles walking to the beat.

Y/n regarded Hunter's moist thighs and brown moles.. "I feel the same way!" revealed Y/n with a delighted grin.

Hunter looked afraid, his emotions blushing like a pretty, purring piano.

THE END