9. Partners in 'Crime' [Part 3]

It wasn't until exactly 6 years later when Kikimora, replacement of Emperor Belos, had caught the couple. 

It was on a cliff. Both of you were tired. Not strong enough to even to use magic. Little Rascal was destroyed 3 years before and Hunter didn't want to replace his palismen, ever. So he just stuck with Human Realm fighting, which he was surprisingly good at. 

Ruby Agnello was petrified for being a spy for you two- She had killed Emperor Belos, and was tortured before being petrified.

(Used picrew and edited it)

A day earlier...

You sat on a beautiful cliff. Of course it was a death trap. At the bottom of the cliff was the boiling seam. Your hideout was near it, and as dangerous as it was, it was pretty. You and Hunter named if Ardent Barranca. You took a deep breath when you heard a twig snap.

"Don't worry, Darling. It's just me, Hunter," 

You turned and saw your boyfriend and smiled. "Hey! Find anything good?" You noticed he had his hand behind his back.

"Yes, I found something amazing." He said softly. 

You were confused. "What did you find?"

He took a deep breath and let it out. "Y/n, I love you. I'm so happy I got to meet someone like you. I hope we can grow old together...I wish we could've lived a normal life..." Hunter's voice cracked. "I love you so much. And I want to spend forever with you..." He got down on one knee and you gasped as he pulled out a ruby ring.

"Will you marry me?"

You covered your mouth and your eyes widened. "Hunter...Are you serious?"

"Of course..."

You ran and hugged him. "Yes! I will! I will!" He hugged back and slipped the ring on your finger. It glistened in the sun. 

"Oh, Hunter..." You tear up. "I love you too! I love you so much!"

He leaned in and kissed you, grabbing your face holding it. The kiss was full of passion and love and you happily returned it.