8. Cuddles and love

Clingy!reader x Hunter

Short like my stupid ass 

I'm kidding

This how you cuddle-

I open my door to see Y/n.

"Can we cuddle?" They ask right away. "You didn't come and see me once you got back from your mission."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I've been busy." I let them in and hugged them from behind, my hands snaking around their waist.

"Yay..." They leaned into me, heaving a relaxing sigh. I lead them to the bed and we lay there close arms around each other.

I pull them closer with a small smile. I needed this. They needed this. We both needed this. I could only hear the sound of their heartbeat.

Slow. Steady. Calm.

"How was your mission?" They asked quietly.

I nuzzle into the nape of their neck. "It was good, I got what the emperor asked for." I hesitate. "It was some kind of key with an eye on it. I had to fight this cotton-candy haired girl for it."

"Oh, I bet she kicked your ass?" They turned over facing me, our legs getting tangled and arms around each other.

"A little bit. But in the end I won."

They laughed, pecking my mouth with theirs and hiding in my neck. "Good job, Goldie."

"Thank you, thank you~" I smirk.

My breath hitched as I felt something soft hit my neck. I shivered and gulped. They had kissed my neck.

"Y-Y/n...?"

They pulled away and kissed my lips again, but slower and longer. I leaned in the kiss and we pulled away, both of our faces burning.

"I love you." I blurt out, my face turning Amity-red. They raised their eyebrows. They put on a small smile but then grinned, and lastly, giggled.

"I love you, too, Hunter..."