16. Grudges and Rumors

Bisexual!Moody!Reader

You stood off the the side by the castle infirmary, waiting for Hunter to show up. Kikimora comes over and stops when she sees you. Her spider-like hair was in it's usual style. 

You were upset with her for creating a rumor that you liked Edric Blight from that Hexide school without being completely sure. 

You didn't like Edric. He was cute and all, but you used to have a crush on Amity.

"Hello, Y/n."

You looked up, "Hey, Kikimora."

"Waiting for someone?" She knew full well you were waiting for Hunter. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for Hunter. My boyfriend. Because I'm bisexual." You replied bitterly. "And I like boys and girls."

She shrugged, not at all guilty. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I just assumed you were straight!"

"Well you assumed wrong."

"I didn't know you didn't like Amity. I thought you were straight."

You roll your eyes. "But you didn't have to tell the others. You weren't completely sure, but you told them, making it awkward."

She doesn't say anything.

You don't say anything.

"Hey, Darling!" You turn and see Hunter.

"Hey," You reply.

Kikimora watched you two.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry..." She said with fake sincerity.

You stared at her. 

She doesn't seem like the person to stay mad at.

Maybe she was?

She was.

And Belo told you multiple times holding grudges are a fatal flaw. You look at Hunter, who was confused, and back at Kikimora. 

What does the rumor matter now? You have Hunter, and Amity has Luz. Everything was okay. The rumor didn't matter.

"It's okay, Kikimora." You say finally. You pull Hunter's hand.

"Let's go, I'm hungry."

You wave at stunned Kikimora. "Bye, Kikimora. See you later."

As you walk away, Hunter tilts his head. "What was that about?"

"Nothing. Just...letting go of grudges."

"Oh. Well, I have a break, so we to sit with each other at lunch for once."

You laugh, something you didn't do very often. "Did you?" You ask. "Well, let's go."

You sit next to Hunter, in the castle cafeteria. He nudges you with his elbow. "Have you ever tried Butterbeer?"

You shook my head. "No. I prefer (Favorite drink)."

He pulls out a glass bottle and puts it to your lips. "Try it." 

You gently push it away. "No way, Hunter. Aren't you supposed to be watching how much unhealthy stuff I drink? What about the health risks?"

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Y/n, it's just a little butterbeer." You study the goblet and take it. You sip it just a teeny bit and cringed. 

"Ew." You murmur.

"What? What's wrong with it?" he asked.

"Too sugary."

"You still kiss me, though!"

Your face heated up and you scowl at Hunter. "Oh my titan, did you have to announce that to world?"

Hunter smirked taking your hand and pulling you close. "Actually, yes, I did." He kisses you and you would have most definitely kissed back...if he didn't do it in front of the coven. 

You shove him off a little too hard and storm off. You ignore his calls and go to your room. 

"Y/n, come out!"

You stare at the door. "I'm bi!" You call.

Hunter laughed, "I know that. What I mean is, open the door!"

You did and Hunter bursts and looks relieved. "Good, you didn't jump out the window." He closes the door, sitting down on your bed next to you.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry...did I make you uncomfortable?"

You avoided looking at his magenta eyes. "No, it's.." You trail off. 

"What?" he pressed on.

"You just...kissed me in front of everyone." You say quietly. "I'm not used to having a dating someone...and...me..you..People think you deserve someone better..."

Hunter stays quiet and you're worried he'll break up with you. Call you a baby and leave.

"Y/n, who cares what people think?" he takes your hand. "I love you, it doesn't matter what the jerks say."

You look at him. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? That's what relationships are about. Listening to their partners and try to understand."

You look down and he pecks your cheek gently. Your heated up again and you look down. "Thanks, Hunter..."

He smiles. "Not a problem, Darling."