57. Hostage?

''''''''''

Here's the next request!

Thank you UrDqilIdiot for the request! <3

Sorry it wasn't like you wanted..-

''''''''''

You laugh mischievously as you planned your prank on your boyfriend Hunter. You put arrows on the ground, pointing them around the castle, and he will have no choice but to follow them!

At the beginning of the arrows a note said 'I have taken your spouse hostage! Come with your palisman if you want them back!"

Now, all you had to do was wait until Hunter comes, and boom! You spray whipped cream on his face! "HAhahAhhAHAhaaHAhAhA!"

Hunter saw the note and raised an eyebrow. Does Y/n think I'm really that dumb? That's literally their handwriting and who puts arrows on the ground to point someone to the hostage?

Hunter reread the note. 'I have taken your spouse hostage! Come with your palisman if you want them back!'

No one but Luz, Amity, Eda, and Y/n knows I have a palisman and they haven't told anyone for Flapjack's safety.

Hunter thought for a minute. "I could ignore the note and have them come to me..." He muttered to himself. 

He smirked. Instead of leaving to go 'save' his poor spouse, he went back to his room, shutting the door. 

You waited for about twenty minutes and when Hunter didn't show up, you got confused. 

You stood up and walked to Hunter's room knocking on the door.

"Nice try, you don't look like you've been taken hostage," Someone said. 

You turned startled and saw Hunter. "How'd you know?!" You asked confused.

"The note had your handwriting, no one else knows I have a palisman except you, Luz and her friends."Hunter explained.

"Dang it," You pout. 

Hunter snaked his hands around your waist. "It was a good try," He offered.

You touched his shoulders. "Really?"

"No."