45. Toxic

So...you have this toxic friend named Mary, and she's a bitch to you and Hunter protects you sooooo yeah

Short

Maybe OOC?

"Ew, are you really eating that much?" Mary asked you as she sat down with you and Hunter. "You'll gain more weight than you already have!"

You scowled at her. "I've only had a little bit, though."

She grinned and shrugged. "Hey, only a joke."

"Ew," Hunter said. "Did you really alter your nose with magic? You're even more ugly than you already are." He glared at her as he took a bite of your food. "Hey, only a joke, though."

Mary flushed. "Y/n, get your boyfriend! That was SO uncalled for!"

You looked Hunter and then Mary. They were glaring at each other. You pressed your lips together looking at your food. Hunter moved closer to you. "You make really good food, Love. Eat it, don't waste it!" He led the fork in your mouth. 

You flushed smiling. Hunter grinned at you and he kissed your cheek.  

Mary groans and jumped up. "I'm LEAVING!" She said. "And I'll be waiting for my apology, Y/n!" And with that, she stalked away.

"Titan, Y/n, why are you even friends with her?" Hunter asked once she was out of earshot.

You shrugged. "I don't know. She came up to me first." You grinned at him. "Couldn't be rude and ignore her,"

"Though you should of."
"Though I should of."

You looked at each other and laughed a little. He grabbed your hand. "Well, serious note, I think you should drop her. Her 'joke' was the last straw."

You looked at your lunch. You have been considering dropping Mary. Her 'jokes' got old and she always treated you like her dog. 

"I'm trying but she always comes to me."

Hunter smiled. "I'll handle that, I'll stop her from talking to you and stuff. Come on, finish eating that so we can go out." 

You gave him a big smile. "Thanks, Hunter,"

"No problem, no one talks to my partner like that. You're hot, holy shit, why would Mary say that?"

You became flustered. "I-...I'm not-" 

He kissed you lightly. "Yeah, you are, my partner is so fucking hot," He lowered his head to kiss your jawline.

"H...HUNTER-"

He grinned at you. "Just teasing, sorry." He put an arm around you and pulled you to his side. You leaned into him and he helped you finish eating food.