41. Say Goodbye

Angst

Grimwalker!Hunter

Grimwalker!Belos

Body Switch between Hunter and Belos. Belos uses the Body Swap spell you can see in the Once Upon a Swap episode. Watch the video above to see what I mean.

If you're too lazy or don't have time, the video suggests that Philip Wittebane made a grimwalker, and that grimwalker was Belos. They seem to think that because of the marks on his face look like tree bark and knots on trees- Palismen trees?

And they state that usually grimwalker's have magenta eyes...But in once upon a swap, when Eda, King, and Luz switch bodies their eyes went with the body they ended up in.

what if Philip somehow used the body swap spell with him and Belos?

The reason the Emperor has that curse is because he's rotting and dying? Belos could have made a grimwalker- Hunter. He could be using Hunter for when it's his time to die, he could use the body swap spell between him and Hunter (being in Hunter's body and Hunter being in Belos's) so he could have a longer life.

They also mention that Belos could be trying to resurrect the titan, to he could use the body swap spell to become the titan?

That's why Belos tells Hunter that the titan has big plans for him. But yeah, if you don't want a bad explanation watch the video. Onto the oneshot!

There is a battle going on, rebels on the opposing side.

Rebels: Luz Noceda, Amity Blight, Edric Blight, Emira Blight, Mrs. Blight, Mr. Blight, Eda, Lilith, King, Hooty, Gus, Willow, Viney, Barcus, Jerbo, Raine and their crew, and a bunch more

Team Belos: Hunter, Kikimora, You, Steve, coven scouts, coven leaders, more

You haven't been able to see Hunter since the battle between rebels. It was still going on and you wanted to know where to attack next. You haven't seen Hunter since he left with Belos an hour ago.

You went up to Kikimora. "Do you know if the Golden Guard came back?"

"Hm. No, I haven't." She answered looking up from a paper.

The roof shook. The barrier you made around the castle isn't going to hold much longer...

You decided to go and head to Belos's throne room to tell them about the weakening barrier and if there was more you could do.

Just as you opened the door to the dining place, you saw Hunter walking down the hall. You lit up.

"Hunter!" You called. He kept walking as if he didn't hear you. But he stopped realizing you spoke to him.

"Oh. Yes. Hello, Y/n."

You smiled at him nervously. "Hey, the barrier I made is weakening so-" You notice his eyes are blue instead of his usual beautiful magenta and pink. "Uh. What's with your eyes?" You frowned. "And why do you sound like Emperor Belos?"

The roof shook and rumbled.

'Hunter' tensed up. "I. I do not know what you are talking about, my dear Y/n."