40. Strawberry Blonde

Songfic

Cringe

You lie in the grass and sat up and saw the Golden Guard. You smiled at the sight of him. He always worked so hard.

You admired that about him. You knew him pretty well because you were a coven scout and Kikimora's very younger cousin.

I love everybody, because I love you

When you stood up, walked away, barefoot and the grass where you lay left a bed in your shape, I looked over it and I ached..

You sunk back in the grass, sighing.

I love everybody, because I love you

I don't need the city, and I don't need proof.

All I need, darling, is a life in your shape I picture it, soft and I ache

Look at you, strawberry blond!

"The next person performing for the 4th Annual Boiling Isles Talent Show is Y/n L/n!" A guard says. You stepped and you saw the Golden Guard next to the Emperor and from his body language, he looked surprised to see you.

"Reach out the car window trying to hold the wind, you tell me you love her, I give you a grin~ Oh all I ever wanted was a life in your shape.

"So I follow the white lines, follow the while lines. Keep my eyes on the road as I ache-.."

You kept your eyes on him as you sang. "Look at you, strawberry blond, fields rolling on~ I love it when you call my name! Can you hear the bumblebees swarm?"

"Watching your arm? I love it when you look my way! Look at you strawberry blonde!"

"Fields rolling on~ I love it when you call my name! Can you hear the bumblebees swarm?"

"Watching your arm? I love it when you look my way!"

The Golden Guard subconsciously walked closer to the stage.

Look at you, strawberry blond!

His eyes widened.

Fields rolling on~

His face felt hot.

I love it when you call my name~

His heart raced.

Can you hear the bumblebees swarm?

He stared in awe.

Watching your arm!

You looked amazing...

I love it when you look my way!

He loved the sight of you. He loved your voice...

"Golden guard~"

"Golden Guard~"

"Golden Guard~"

He loved being around you..You helped him out so many times. How could he not see your feelings?

"Golden Guard~"

"Golden Guard~"

"Golden Guard~"

He felt happy...? He felt so happy being even near you. He grinned as you finished the song. Everyone clapped thunderously.

The Golden Guard got on stage and picked you up. "I love you, y/n!"

"I love you too, Hunter!"

Your eyes blinked open tired. You groaned covering your face with your hands. What the hell was that?

"Y/n! Eda made breakfast get up!"

You sighed. "Okay!"