SMALL APARTMENT

Beginne am Anfang

Not that she was complaining, but for him, did ice cream rank higher than his pleasure for women?

Shi Xiaonian turned back and went into the kitchen to make his ice cream, and soon afterwards, a bucket was successfully finished. She brought it out with one of her small bowls, with a spoon in her other hand.

When she came out she saw that Gong Ouyang was holding a stack of her drawings she drew for her comic, "Exclusive desire".

He flipped page after page, Giving little consideration to the pages he throw onto the floor.

What was he doing?

"Hey! Don't mess up the sequence." Xiaonian rushed forward to rescue her poor drawings.

She loved drawing. This was her passion and luckily, her job too. In her life, apart from Mu Qian Chu, this was what she cherished the most.

Now that she had completely given up on Mu Qian Chu, this was the only thing that she has left.

"When I first saw you, I thought you were a pure woman," Gong Ouyang did not let go of the papers and instead pulled out a few particular papers and mocked her, "but you draw stuff like this too. Uniform fetishes, handcuffs, leather whips. You are very interesting, I didn't know you were into this stuff."

Xiaonian went red with embarrassment. She quickly tried to explain, "It's to depict the protagonists's character! Just give it back to me."

Although she said that her hands were currently occupied with the mans ice-cream, making it difficult to manoeuvre to grab her drawings, but still she tried.

Gong Ouyang pulled away the papers from her. His long reach put her at a disadvantage and she was left hanging, trying to reach with all her might. But he did not stop there. He started reading the dialogue, "Her inner warmth gave him an innate sense of satisfaction and red marks he left on her spurred him on. Her skin looked like it was covered with cherry blossom petals. She slowly moved and before long, the whole of him was in her. Making she feel so full."

He intentionally read those dialogues and showed her the drawing, making her very embarrassed.

When she was drawing them, Xiaonian did not feel anything. She drew explicit scenes to suit the dialogues and felt it was completely normal, but now, when the same lines were read by someone else, she never expected them to be so explicit. It felt very, slutty.

"You! Give it back to me! Gong Ouyang! Give it back!"

When Gong Ouyang saw Xiaonian blush, he became interested. He continued reading some more dialogues and later criticised, "Looking innocent, and being inexperienced and yet you still write stuff like this, you writers are a bunch of hypocrites."

Xiaonian couldn't hold back anymore and said, "Gong Ouyang, just give them back!"

Goong Ouyang did not give and looked at her mockingly.

In order to take back the draft, Xiaonian put the ice cream aside and was now leaning over his waist in effort to grab them. Her delicate face was filled with urgency, her cheeks were coated with liberal red and her eyes looked particularly bright. He could almost see a thin layer of moisture coating her eyes making them more alluring, as he laid under and petit frame.

Looking at those eyes, his heart slammed hard against his chest and his body tightened quickly.

He let her grab the drafts back from his hands.

He started to feel his dick, press up against his pants. In a very uncomfortable manner.

When Xiaonian got her papers back, she sat back on the sofa and started organising them quickly.

Gong Ouyang stared at her little face. She kept biting and sucking her lips and a touch of anger was clearly visible on her face making her look more tempting. 

Why was he so turned on by her? 

He could hold back anymore.

He leaned forward unconsciously and kissed her lips.

Caught unprepared by the kiss, Xiaonian's thoughts were frozen and swept away in an instant.

Gong Ouyang carefully moved aside his ice cream and swiftly pushed her down on the sofa. Before she could put up any struggle, he swiftly trapped her legs between his long ones making it hard for her to move.

He stared deep into her eyes, his eyes darkening even further.

Shi Xiaonian jumped at the feeling of his dick, pressing against her.

Xiaonian understood what that look in his eyes meant. Shivering, she reminded him, "Y-you gave a week."

This week, she was supposed to be free from him.

"I did." Gong Ouyang whispered by her ear. His voice took on a hoarse quality due to his mood. He nuzzled her ear with the tip of his nose and whispered, "I gave you a week to find evidence, I never said anything about letting you go. You are still mine, until you prove your innocence."

"you!"

Before Xiaonian could properly express her outrage at his words, he lowered his head and blocked her lips. His lips plundered arrogantly laying claim to everything as his tongue swept in.

Her hands that pushed against him were pushed up and held against the armrest restricting her movements even further. "Shi Xiaonian, if you can draw such erotic things, you shouldn't have any problem enacting them out with me, hm?"

His arrogant assumptions made her mad. "I'm not pretending to be pure, I just don't want to do them with you!"

Gong Ouyang's body instantly stiffened at her words, his fingers imperceptibly tightening on her wrists. Just the thought that she hated his touch made him want to growl in frustration. He tightened his fingers further until she flinched in pain.

"If you have the ability, say that again for me! Would you like to know what will happen to you, if you repeat your words?"

He looked mad and her hands in his were hurting. She immediately thought of the three days she spent in the forest and shivered once again. She never wanted to experience that kind of pain ever agin.

Reigning in her resistance, she looked down at his throat and noticed that his first two buttons were open. She felt helpless.

With great effort she pushed away the self pity that threatened to seep into her. Strengthening her resolve, she concentrating on his first shirt button and calmly said, "I'm sorry. Please no more."

"Look at me!"

Her eyelashes trembled like the wings of butterflies before they lifted and then he saw her moist eyes staring at him unflinchingly. Something in his heart loosened just like that. But before he could do or say anything else he felt his stomach clench in pain.

Xiaonian immediately noticed his pain and immediately asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothi-"

Gong Ouyang gritted his teeth and without completing his sentence, rushed to her toilet.

For the next few seconds, all she could hear from the sofa was his heaving sounds.

Xiaonian decided to check his condition after a while and made her way to her bathroom. When she opened the door, she found him on the floor panting and clutching his stomach.

Thats what 20 vats of ice cream can do to you in a single day.

Sigh

This it was expected.

Feng De and his other bodyguards were stationed outside and were currently unavailable. She hesitated before she asked him, "Should I call Housekeeper De and tell him to take you to a hospital?"

But Gong Ouyang did not reply. His back was soaked in sweat and he seemed to be dizzy. For a moment, his form reminded her of an innocent teenager who once faced the same thing after surgeries.

When she thought about it, her heart unexpectedly softened and she went forward to lift him and help him out of the apartment.

As soon as she put his hand around her shoulder, Gong Ouyang seemed to have regained a bit of his senses and mumbled out, "So uncomfortable."