"Idiot! Fool! Even stupid women know how to survive in such simple situations!"

Gong Ouyang fiercely scowled her. His sexy voice sounded distorted and hoarse after his shouting tirade.

Perhaps he still did not feel satisfied , Gong Ouyang grabbed the quilt on her, throwing it onto the ground.

When the quilt flew away from her body she saw the intravenous fluids getting into her body through the infusion needle placed on the back of her hand. Her previous clothing was changed and now she was wearing a night dress.

"What are you looking at? Yes, I changed your clothes!" Gong Ouyang snarled. He sounded mad and arrogant, "Where have I not seen or touched you?"

Xiaonian silently looked at him, weakly opening her mouth, "I was not... you don't have to so excessive"

She wasn't worried about these clothes. Anyways, he destroyed her innocence already.

Besides, she thought that she died once, and now she couldn't gather enough energy to care about these things.

She just couldn't understand the fact that the man who would have her die by sending her into the forest was now making it seem like it was her fault, the level of vexatiousness he was displaying was enough to doubt her own memory.

"Excessive? I didn't push you down when you were dehydrated and lying in the bed. That was me exercising my excessiveness!"

Gong Ouyang's whole face emanated hatred. He fiercely kicked the bed with his foot. The whole bed shook violently.

He kicked the bed really hard and if it wasn't for the quality of the bed in this place, she was afraid that she would have crumbled along with a broken bed.

Xiaonian surrendered to his embarrassing words, she did not have any energy to fight with him. She slowly leaned against the bed and drooped.

She'll just follow him.

This tossing her heart around for love is exhausting. She also wanted to lead a normal happy life... and she is too exhausted to struggle anymore.

"Don't pretend to be dead!"

Seeing her indifference Gong Ouyang felt the dying embers of his anger re-ignite. He lifted his hand to grip her bicep.

Xiaonian sat up straight from the pain and frowned heavily. She struggled to pull her arm away from him and looked up at the man, "What do you want?"

She was so weak she couldn't even speak properly to express herself.

"I want to kill you!" Gong Ouyang said bluntly, "And dry you up and store you like a bookmark."

Xiaonian couldn't understand his ideas, "Then, why didn't you not let me die?"

Why did he save her, then?

"That is what I am trying to figure out!"

Xiaonian weakly leaned against the bed and looked at him in confusion.

Gong Ouyang moved towards her on the bed trapping her against the headboard, intensely starting at her he growled, "Shi Xiaonian, you leave paintings behind saying that no one believes you, what do you mean? Give me an explaination!"

Saying that Gong Ouyang slammed a sheaf of papers in front of her. The small bundle crashed against the pillow and scattered across the bed.

Xiaonian stared at the papers lying around her. They were the pictures she drew while in forest. Her paintings were all scenes of her and Mu Qian Chu from their childhood. Whatever she recalled while drawing was on these papers and the words that she wrote, No one believes me.