Epilogue - The Ultimate Decision

[Word count - 1,464]

[Final chapter]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

"Wait, what?"

"That's right." I said. "I decided to just pick all of them."

"Did you have a stroke?" Marina asked.

"No, I didn't have a stroke." I replied.

"If that is the case, then answer me, what made you decide to pick all of them?" She asked.

"Well... it's just that it is too hard for me to pick one of them. I fell in love with all of them, and I probably wouldn't be pleased with myself if I was forced to just pick one of them." I explained.

"I see..." Marina said before letting out another smile.

"Marina-san?"

"If that is how you feel, then go ahead, tell them." She said.

"Right!"

I pulled out my phone texted all of them at the same time.

Your text: Can you come to CiRCLE the next time you get a day off from school? I have something important I want to tell everyone.

Hopefully they'll be okay with this.
______________________________________

30 minutes later...

I was starting to get anxious while waiting for everyone. I've been pacing back and forth this whole time. After 30 minutes have gone by, all the bands started showing up. I was nervous about telling them, but they do have the right to know.

"So, (Y/N)-kun, what did you want to tell us?" Kasumi asked.

"You said it was important, right?" Saaya added.

"Yeah, and it's something that all of you have been asking for for a while now." I said.

"You mean you decided who you want to be your girlfriend?" Aya asked.

"Yes, I have."

"That's so boppin'!" Hina said with excitement in her voice.

"Hina, at least let him talk." Sayo said.

"Hehe, sorry."

"So, who have you decided?" Sayo asked.

"I decided... that I want to be with all of you."

The girls looked at me with shocked expressions.

"You... want to be with all of us?" Tomoe asked.

"I know it's a bit hard to believe, but yes, I do."

"But why do you want to be with all of us?" Rimi asked.

"Because I care about every single one of you the same way. I felt like if I picked one of you, the rest of you might be jealous." I said.

"Aww, (Y/N)-kun, you're such a softie." Hina teased.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I replied. "But I am serious about what I said, so if you girls don't mind sharing me, I'm okay with you."

I was getting nothing but silence from them for a while, then Kasumi came forward and give me a kiss.

"Actually, I think it's a good idea." She said.

"You think so?"

"Of course! I don't mind sharing you with everyone if they are okay with it!"

"If Kasumi said we should, then that's okay with me!" Kokoro said as she came over to give me a kiss on the lips as well.