Chapter 47 - Second Group Date

[Word count - 1,556]

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

A part of me believes that I am on a roll right now. First I went on a date with Ran and got acknowledged by her own father, and the other day, I went on a date with Tae, Tomoe and Eve. 30 girls down, and five left to go. The only ones who haven't asked me out yet are Kasumi, Yukina, Lisa, Hagumi and Kanon. But here are some issues regarding to that: I don't even know who to ask out first, and I haven't seen or heard from Kasumi since she found out what happened to my parents. I just hope she's okay.

I really shouldn't be thinking about this right now, even though I feel like time isn't on my side right now. I'm currently on my break right now. Hello, Happy World! is using the studio right now, and I made sure to help as much as I can, like replacing Kaoru's guitar strings. As I hanging out outside in some decent weather, I was approached by two girls from Hello, Happy World!: Hagumi and Kanon.

"(Y/N)-kun! There you are!" Hagumi shouted as she ran over to give me a big hug.

"H-Hi, Hagumi... N-Nice to... see you..." I said as I began to struggle for air.

"Umm, Hagumi-chan, maybe you shouldn't hug him so tightly." Kanon said, being shy.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Hagumi let go of me and I started to breath much easier now.

"It's fine, Hagumi." I said. "You just surprised me that's all."

"But anyway, are you taking a break as well?" I asked.

"Yep. And Kano-chan-senpai has something she wants to ask you."

Kanon's face turned red.

"Fueee! No need to put me on the spot like that!" Kanon said as she begins to panic.

I feel so bad for Kanon, so I sat up from my chair and made my way towards her. From there, I calmly took both of her hands and made eye contact with her.

"Kanon, it's okay. Take a deep breath, and say what's on your mind."

And so she did. She took at least five deep breaths before finally speaking to me.

"(Y/N)-kun... is it okay with you... if we... go on a date?"

Not wanting to waste time on it, I just gave her a simple and said...

"Sure, Kanon. I've been wanting to go on a date with you for a while now." I said and looked towards Hagumi next. "You as well, Hagumi."

"You wanted to go on a date with me, too?!" She exclaimed.

"That's right. How about we go somewhere later today, all three of us?" I suggested.

Before they could answer, though, two more people enter the fray. This time, it was Yukina and Lisa from Roselia.

"See, Yukina? I told you I could see (Y/N) in the distance!" Lisa said.

"And it looks like he is not alone either." Yukina added, looking rather annoyed.

"Good afternoon, Lisa-chan, Yukina-chan." Kanon said as she greeted the two Roselia girls.

"Hi there, Kanon." Lisa said. "Are you and Hagumi doing rehearsals today?"

"That's right, and the two of us are going on a date with (Y/N)-kun, too!"

Yukina and Lisa looked shocked when Hagumi said that out of nowhere. Why did she had to bring it up?