Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Band, Raise A Suilen

[Word count - 2,074]

A few weeks later...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

For work this time, Marina sent me out on a few errands to get some equipment for CiRCLE. When she asked me if I wanted to do this, I didn't waste anytime in accepting it. Since I began working here, I felt like I've been cooped up in the live house for so long, so it was a nice change of pace for me.

Marina wants me to make a few stops in town, so I have to try to not let myself get distracted by anything or anyone. However, that all changed when I spotted two familiar girls nearby. It was Tae from Poppin' Party, and Maya from Pastel*Palettes. I never thought I would see those two together. I guess anything can happen.

"Ah, look Maya-san, I see (Y/N)-kun over there." Tae said. Are you kidding me? How was I spotted so quickly?

"Yeah, you're right. Hello." Maya said to me. 

"Hey there, I never thought I would see you two together." I said while greeting the guitarist and drummer.

"That's because Tae-san and I are going to the same place." Maya explained.

"We're going to Live House Galaxy to watch RAS perform." Tae added.

Another live house, huh? I guess that shouldn't surprise me considering how popular girl bands are... And as for RAS, I never heard of them, yet I feel like I should.

"RAS, huh? I don't think I've heard of them before." I said.

"Huh? You haven't?" Tae asked.

"No."

"Well, maybe you should tag along with us, so you can see them for yourself." Maya suggested.

"Oh, as much as I want to, I shouldn't. I have some errands for Marina-san that I am trying to get done." I said.

"Oh come on, please say that you'll come with us!" Tae pleaded as she took both of my hands, and had that puppy eye look.

"I promise you can go as soon as the show is over." Maya added sweetly.

So far, Marina has been pretty understanding about everything that I have been doing. I'm sure if I told her I was taking a small detour to go to a live performance, I'm sure she'll understand.

"You know what? Sure, I'll tag along with you two." I said and smiled at them.

"Oh that's good to know!" Tae said.

"We better get moving, though. The show is about to start any minute now." Maya said and the three of us starting moving. I've never been to Galaxy before, so this could be a great experience for me.
______________________________________

15 minutes later...

Location - Live House Galaxy, Stage

The girls and I finally arrived at Live House Galaxy, just in time to see RAS' performance. I got a good look around, and there were a lot of people here, and they were excited for the show to begin. I never would've thought that this band was popular.

"Oh, it's about to begin." Maya said.

The lights went off and five girls appeared on stage like it was magic. I'll give them points for that.

"We are... Raise A Suilen!" A female voice said as the crowd started going wild for them.

Now I remember... Raise A Suilen was one of the girl bands Marina told me about when I first started working at CiRCLE. After seeing them for about a minute now, they know how to make an entrance.