Chapter 13 - The Second Date

[Word count - 3,116]

Friday night...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

I've been working hard here at CiRCLE ever since I got out of school, and I made sure to work extra hard so I don't get on Marina's bad side. Today's work session was quite interesting to say the least. We got a surprise visit from Raise A Suilen. Even though I heard that they have their own private studio that they do rehearsals in, it was still nice to see them nonetheless.

And now, it was late and it was starting to get dark. It was lucky for me that Marina was kind enough to give the weekend off, but this leads me with nothing to do. I wonder what I should do? Go to a cafe to have some time to myself? Or do I go hang out with one of the girls, providing that they don't have any plans?

"Alright, (Y/N)-san, do you think you can do me a favor and lock up once your done here?" Marina asked as she was holding her bag in her hand.

"Sure, I don't mind." I replied with a smile.

"Awesome! I hate to do this to you, but I got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, so I need to get home as soon as possible." She explained,

"I completely understand, Marina-san. Just go home and get some rest." I said.

"Thank you so much. Goodnight then." Marina said as she left the live house, leaving me alone.

"Yeah, goodnight."

Now I have the whole live house CiRCLE to myself. I would throw a party here, but I need to get back to work here so I can go home.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

I began to go back to finishing the last of my work, and at long last, I was done with everything. Right when I was about to clock out and change out of my work clothes, I got a late night visitor from a certain drummer.

"Good evening, (Y/N)-san."

I looked over. It was Maya from Pastel*Palettes. Quite unusual for her to be here around this time of the day.

"Oh, evening Maya. What brings you here?" I asked.

"I was trying to get home from a job with Pastel*Palettes. I saw you here at CiRCLE and wanted to check in." She explained.

"Really? That's kind of you." I smiled.

"I was about to clock out, and change my clothes before leaving. If you want, we can walk home together." I suggested.

"Sure, I would like that very much." Maya said.
______________________________________

Another few minutes later...

After clocking out, changed out of my work clothes and locking up CiRCLE for the night, I went to go meet up with Maya, who was waiting for me outside.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting." I said.

"Not at all." Maya replied.

"That's good. Shall we get going then?"

"Yep."

And so, Maya and I walked away from CiRCLE and headed off for home.

"Will it be okay if I walked you to your house?" I asked Maya.

"I don't mind, but... what's the reason?" She asked back.

"No reason. I just want to make sure that you got home safely. Things are different during the night time." I explained.