Chapter 49 - The Final Date

[Word count - 636]

That weekend...

Location - Toyama Residence

Your POV

This is it, today is the day that I go on my final date with someone from the girls band party. After everything Kasumi went through, I figure I should give her the best date she deserves. As I got to her house, I knocked on the door and waited for a bit before the door opened. This time, Kasumi herself answered the door, and she was wearing a nice outfit, too.

"Hi there, (Y/N)-kun! Thank you for coming to get me." Kasumi greeted me with that wonderful smile of hers.

"No problem, Kasumi." I replied. "You look stunning today."

Kasumi blushed and smiled at me even more.

"Aww, thanks."

"So, shall we get going then?"

"Yes!"

She took my hand and we began to walk away from her house. I just hope she'll like what I have planned for her.
______________________________________

Location - Family Restaurant

After walking for a while, the two of us arrived at the family restaurant. I know just taking her out to lunch does sound like a little too simple, but I'm planning to do more, depending how quick we get out of there.

As we stepped inside, we took our seats, and a familiar waitress walks over to us.

"Welcome! May I take your order?" She asked before realizing...

"Oh, (Y/N)-san and Kasumi-senpai."

"Nanami-chan! I didn't know you work here!" Kasumi said while sounding excited.

"Yeah, I started working here last summer." She replied.

"Is the work hard for you?" I asked.

"At the beginning, yeah, but I think I have the hang of it now."

"Well, make sure to keep up the good work then." I smiled at her.

"I will." She smiled back at me.

"Now then, may I take your guys' order?"

"Yes!" Kasumi and I said together in unison, as the two of us looked over the menu to place our orders.
______________________________________

Evening...

Location - Toyama Residence, Backyard

My date with Kasumi went a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I try to make it as long as I could, but I'm afraid time wasn't on my side.

After eating lunch, I took a stroll around town with Kasumi. We went to the mall and she bought a few things, and that's where we ran into Rimi, who was happy for us.

After that, they were having an event in the shopping district. Kaoru noticed us, and we spoke for a while before heading somewhere else.

Once our date was over, Kasumi invited to hangout at her place for the rest of the day. Her mom made dinner for us, and Kasumi wouldn't stop talking about the wonder date we had. Now Kasumi and I are hanging out in the backyard.

"Aren't the stars lovely tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's making my heart pound even faster than before." Kasumi replied and placed her head on my shoulder.

Things stayed silent for a while until Kasumi spoke up again.

"So, you now dated all of us, huh?" She said.

"Yeah, now I should probably decide who I want to be with now." I said.

"Take your time, and no matter who you pick, I promise nothing is going to change between us."

"Don't worry, I promise not to overthink this." I told her.

Kasumi and I made eye contact with each other, and the two of us shared a wonderful kiss together. At last, the dates are finally over. The moment to decide who should be the love of my life has officially begun.

To be continued

A/N: One more filler chapter left, then the epilogue.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)