Chapter 41 - Running Out Of Time

[Word count - 1,757]

Close to evening...

Location - Sunflower Field

Your POV

I found myself fast asleep and starting to feel cold. At first, I was convinced that I was at my house with the window open, but I soon discovered that it wasn't the case. The last thing I remembered was Moca taking me to this sunflower field. The two of us ate bread, looked up at the clouds, chatted and decided to take a short nap before going home. Now I have to know... how much time has gone by?

I woke up and saw that the sun was beginning to set. I guess I was out longer than I meant to. I looked towards Moca, who was sleeping next to me. She looked cute and all, but I did have to wake her up. I shook her a little, and her eyes opened up.

"Mmm, is it morning already?" She asked, half asleep.

"Actually, it's starting to get dark out." I replied.

When Moca heard that, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I guess time really does fly when you're having fun, huh?" She said.

"It does, but I suggest we should get you home before it's too late." I said.

"Yeah, Moca-chan thinks so, too."

Moca and I got off of the blanket and she placed it back in her bag. She and I held hands as the two of us began to make our back to the train. Now that I dated Moca, who should I go for next?
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Sometimes on Sundays, Marina would have me come to CiRCLE and work for a little bit. The other Sundays is when I am just at home, being glad that I don't have to do anything. But unfortunately, this is one of those Sundays where I have to work.

Today, Roselia was here to use the studio room and I made sure to help them in anyway I can. I even heard that they sign on to a music agency. I'll probably see them less, but I was happy for them in the end. As I was taking a short break from the hard work, two of the Roselia girls walked over to me. It was Lisa and Sayo.

"Ah, (Y/N), just the person we wanted to see." Lisa said as she and Sayo stared at me.

"Oh, hi there, Lisa. Sayo." I said.

"Hello, are you taking a break?" Sayo asked.

"Yeah..." I replied. "It's not that easy when you have to work on the weekend."

"Haha... yeah, I know what you mean." Lisa said.

"But anyway, what about you two? Are you two taking a break yourself?" I asked.

"We are. Imai-san and I are going to go get something to drink from the cafe." She replied.

"Ah, I see." I said. "It's always to stay hydrated during rehearsals."

"You said it. By the way, I heard you went on a date with Sayo and Hina a while back, didn't you?" Lisa said as a curious looked appeared on her face.

Sayo and I blushed upon hearing that.

"Yeah... that did happen." I said.

"And I see you haven't made your decision yet, have you?" Sayo asked with a serious expression.

"Uhhhhh... no, I haven't." I replied.

"You might want to decide soon." Lisa said. "After all, I want my chance to go on a date with you."