Chapter 2 - Cool As Always, Afterglow

[Word count - 1,608]

A couple of days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE

Your POV

It has only been a few days since I was able to meet the girls from Poppin' Party, and I was pleased that I was able to see what a girl band looks like. Though I still don't think I can keep up with that active mindset of theirs, especially Kasumi's. It hasn't been a week, and it is driving me crazy. Oh well, maybe as more time goes by, I can get used to it.

I am curious on which band I am going to meet next. After that encounter with Poppin' Party, I just got to meet the other bands, and learn their personality traits. Odd, who knew someone as anti social as me can be so passionate about meeting a bunch of girls.

"(Y/N)-san, how are you holding up with working here?" Marina asked.

"Well, I'd admit that learning about music equipment, and knowing how to replace them is a bit over my head, but I am learning, though. So overall, I enjoy working here, I guess." I said.

"Ah, that's good to know. And I heard from Kasumi-chan that you'll be hanging out with her and the other members of Poppin' Party someday, right?" Marina asked again.

"Yeah, if we can find a way to make the schedules work that is." I said.

"Well, either way, it's a good thing that you're starting to warm up to them." She said and smiled.

"Yeah, who knew girl bands can be so friendly. I hope I can meet the other bands soon enough."

Marina giggled.

"Oh, you'll the others soon enough, I can assure you."

Just then, a timer began to go off, telling me that it was time for me to go take a break.

"Alright, (Y/N)-san, your break is only an hour long, so try to make the most of it." Marina told me, as if I needed a reminder...

"Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can." I said and walked out of the live house.

Now I am curious on what I should do for my break. I guess I can go down to the shopping district and see if I can pick up a snack or something. And so, I headed off to the shopping district as fast as I could.
______________________________________

A few minutes later

Location - Hazawa Coffee

For my break, I decided to pay a visit to this little coffee shop here in the shopping district called Hazawa Coffee. It was lucky for me that it wasn't so busy when I walked in. I haven't been here before, and I already thought that this is a nice little place.

"Welcome, table for one?"

A girl with brown hair and matching brown eyes came over to me with a smile, asking if I wanted a table. She must work here, and she seems nice, as well.

"Ah, yes, table for one." I replied.

"Alright, right this way." She said.

She sat me down at a table near the window and handed me a menu.

"Let me know if you need time on the menu." She said.

"Sure thing." I replied while going through it.

I scanned the menu for a few minutes longer, then I called her to tell her what I wanted.

"I think I will have the chocolate cake, and (f/f) tea." I told her.