Chapter 23 - The Main Show

[Word count - 5,487]

A few weeks before the event...

Location - Chu2 Penthouse, Living Room

Chu2's POV

On the day I walked out of CiRCLE because of (Y/N)'s words, I was really angry, and I have been feeling nothing but anger for the last few days. At the same time, I began to think that it was my fault for behaving like that towards him. How could I say that to him? Do I really believe in him?

"Chu2-sama, do you want some jerky?" Pareo asked as she held a pack of jerky in her hands.

"Sorry, not today." I sighed.

"Is everything okay, Chu2-sama?" She asked.

"Not really." I replied again.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Come on, Chu2-sama..." Pareo pleaded. "It might help."

I let out another sigh.

"Pareo, do you think... I was a bit harsh towards (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Well..."

"I knew it..."

"Ah, no need to be upset, Chu2-sama!" Pareo said. "I'm sure you had your reasons, right?"

"Either that, or I'm not being honest with myself." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what came over me, but... I really do believe that (Y/N) is going to make this event work."

"Sounds like you're becoming quite fond of him, Chu2-sama." Pareo giggled.

"That is not true..."

As I started thinking about (Y/N), I felt my heart racing, and this odd feeling that just wouldn't seem to go away. Lock talks about this feeling all the time, could this be love? If so, it's not a bad feeling.

"Pareo."

"Yes?"

"Tell everyone that I changed my mind, and that RAS will be performing in that event after all." I ordered as I made my way to the door.

"I will, but umm... where are you going?" She asked.

"I have to pay someone a visit." I said before walking out. Next stop; Live House CiRCLE. I hope (Y/N) is still there.
______________________________________

Location - Live House CiRCLE

Your POV

The preparations for the upcoming event were going a lot better than I thought. The event was going to take place here at CiRCLE, one month from now, where all the bands will sing at least one song, and the event is going to end with a guest singer, aka me.

I still had a spot opened in case Chu2 changes her mind about RAS performing, but considering I haven't heard from her in a while, I highly doubt it. But I try my best not to think about it.

"Sounds like everything is ready to go." Marina said as she came closer to me.

"Yeah. I just need to do a few more things, and we'll be ready to go." I said.

"Wonderful! I'm surprised you were able to do this by yourself, though." Marina said in amazement.

"I am, too." I replied. "I think I am due for a rest."