Chapter 24 - A Date Full Of Smiles

[Word count - 2,431]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Black. That is all I see. My eyes were closed, and it feels like I am sleeping, but I'm not on my bed. What is going on here? I slowly opened my eyes, and as my vision finished adjusting to the dark, I realized I was at CiRCLE. I was on a chair and covered with a blanket.

I was sleeping at CiRCLE? And why does it look like a party was thrown here? I honestly don't remember what happened after the event, and hopefully Marina can share the details with me when she comes over.

"But wait, what time is it?" I asked myself as I pulled out my phone.

Turns out it was 3:00 in the morning. Oh god... my parents must be worry sick about me. But then again, they're probably at the hospital working late hours again.

"Meh... I'll tell them first thing in the morning." I said as I let out a yawn.

I placed my phone back in my pocket, placed my head up against the wall, closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.
______________________________________

A few hours later...

It was now morning. I can feel the sun's rays hitting my eyes as I was still asleep in my chair. Next, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and tried to wake me up.

"Come on, sleepyhead. Time to get up." That voice... so familiar.

I slowly woke up and saw Marina standing near me with a smile. To be honest, this is a lot better than seeing a yandere first thing in the morning.

"Oh, hey Marina-san. Good morning." I said in a rather sleepy tone.

"Good morning to you, too." She said.

"Sorry for sleeping here last night." I said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay." She said. "I'm just glad that you slept well." 

"Are you sure? I mean, how did I ended up sleeping here in the first place?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't remember, do you?"

"No. Enlighten me."

"Then I will."

Marina began to proceed with a flashback.
______________________________________

Flashback - last night

Marina's POV

After the event, we decided to hold an after party to celebrate everyone doing a good job. We had plenty of food and drinks to go around. During the after party, everyone started chatting like old friends.

"A fine performance, wouldn't you say, Minato-san?" Sayo asked.

"Yeah, though there were spots that we could do better in." Yukina replied.

As Yukina and Sayo were talking, I noticed Chu2 walking over to the two.

"Excuse me, you two?" Chu2 began.

"Yes?"

"I want to apologize for the remark I said about RAS beating Roselia again." She said.

"You came over to us to say that?" Yukina asked.

"Yeah. You were right, that moment in history is behind us. I just... want to move on and be your guys' friend, if that is okay with you..." Chu2 said as her face went red a little.