Chapter 21 - Gazing Under The Stars

[Word count - 2,886]

Location - Tsurumaki Residence, Front Gate 

Your POV

Remember a while back where Hina and Kokoro invited me to go stargazing with them? Well, it is finally happening. Truth be told, I've been wanting to go for a while now. Thankfully, I was caught up with my school work, and I spoke to my parents and Marina about going. They all said yes, and I was good to go.

On the day we're suppose to go, Hina and Kokoro gave me some updates about the trip. First, Kokoro told me that we would be staying at one of her cottages up in the mountains, and that we'll be staying there for the whole weekend. I'm not surprised that she has a cottage in the mountains, though, but I guess that's better than sleeping in tents. Then Hina told me that she was able to find others to tag along with us. Three people to be exact, but she didn't say who they were, as she wanted it to be a surprise. Why did I feel uneasy about that?

Now that we have establish everything, there was one thing left to do... find Kokoro's house. Thankfully Misaki was kind enough to tell me where she lives.

"I believe it's around here..." I said as I turned the next corner.

I looked on the right side, and saw the biggest mansion I have ever seen.

"This is the place, right? There's no way that Kokoro lives here..." I knew she was rich, but damn... I'm curious on how much money her parents make in a year now.

Then three people walked towards me. All three of them were women, and they all wore black suits. Misaki and the others told me about them, too. I heard they work for the Tsurumaki family, and they can make any request happen in a heartbeat.

"Hello, your name is (Y/N) (L/N), correct?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, that's me." I replied.

"We thought so. Tsurumaki-sama and the others are expecting you by now." Another one said. So I am basically the last person to show up? That sounds about right.

"Follow us, and we'll bring you to them."

They opened the front gate to the mansion and all of us started making our way to Kokoro and everyone else. I looked around Kokoro's front yard, and I was left impressed once again. If this is what the front yard looks like, then I am curious to see what the backyard looks like.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - Tsurumaki Residence, Driveway

Eventually we got to the driveway. Appearing before me was the coolest limo I have ever seen, and next to it was Hina and Kokoro, along with Moca, Aya and... Chisato?! Is it too late to go home and fake being sick?

"Hey, there he is!" Hina excitedly said.

"Hi (Y/N)-kun, good to see you again." Aya said with a smile.

"Hi. Good to see you too." I replied and smiled back. It has been a while since I last saw Aya.

"Hi, my love. Are you happy to see me here?" Chisato asked as she came closer to me.

"Well, yeah, I am, but I thought you wouldn't come because of your work." I said. But what can I say? I know Chisato very well.

"Don't worry. I made sure to keep to my schedule clear, just for you." She told me. She would do that...

"Hey now, no need to leave out the cute, adorable Moca-chan." She said with a smirk.

"Don't worry, Moca. I can never forget you." I smiled.