Chapter 46 - First Group Date

[Word count - 1,510]

Location - Live House CiRCLE

Your POV

After having my date with Ran last weekend, I felt proud of myself that I was looking to my next date with Eve. Why her? Well, during the week, she sent me a text message asking if we could go on a date during the weekend, and of course, I had to say yes. As I was thinking about where to go for my date with Eve, someone came into CiRCLE with a serious expression. It was Tae from Poppin' Party.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun, there you are." She said.

"Oh, Tae, how can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you something important." She said.

"Oh, okay, what is it?"

"Are you free this weekend by any chance?" She asked.

But before I could give her an answer, someone else walked into CiRCLE. This time it was Tomoe from Afterglow.

"Ah, (Y/N), just the person I was hoping to see." She said.

"Oh, do you need to use the studio or something?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly, but I-"

Tomoe suddenly stopped at the middle of her sentence. She focused her attention on Tae and not me. Tae stared at her in confusion, and I was starting to become nervous.

"O-Tae? What are you doing here?" Tomoe asked.

"I came here to ask (Y/N)-kun out on a date." She replied. I should've known that would be Tae's reason for coming here.

"You are?"

"Yeah. Were hoping to do the same, Tomoe?"

Tomoe blushed and avoided making eye contact with Poppin' Party's guitarist.

"Well, I mean... kind of." She said.

I had a feeling it would come to this, but I had to break their hearts a bit since Eve asked me out first.

"Sorry, you two, but I'm not free this weekend." I said.

"Huh? Why not?" They both asked in unison.

"You see... Eve already asked me out during the week and I said yes." I explained.

Both Tae and Tomoe looked down at the ground, feeling quite sad that I couldn't go out with them. However, Tae ended up having a good idea.

"I know! How about we tag along with you on your date with Eve?" She suggested with a big grin.

"Not a bad idea." Tomoe replied. "It'll be like (Y/N) can date all three of us at the same time."

"What do you say, (Y/N)-kun? Are you down for it?" Tae asked.

"I don't know... Eve probably wouldn't like it very much." I replied, but the two second years were determined to make this work.

"In that case..."

Tae pulled out her phone and began to go through it.

"Tae, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to call Eve and see if she is okay with us tagging along for your date." She said and pressed her number. Why do I have a feeling she'll agree to this?
______________________________________

Meanwhile...

Location - Hazawa Coffee

Eve's POV