Chapter 29 - Band Date (RAS)

[Word count - 2,992]

A few weeks later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

As I walked into CiRCLE one day, something new was happening. I heard from Marina that both RAS and Morfonica are using CiRCLE for their rehearsal activities. Morfonica I can understand, but why is RAS using the studio room? Since Chu2's place has a studio room of its own, they would be using that instead of coming to CiRCLE.

"I take it they're already here?" I asked.

"Yep." Marina replied. "They showed up before you did."

"Oh, I see."

"(Y/N)-san, do you think you can check in on both of the bands, just to see if they need anything?" Marina asked.

"Yeah, I am on it." I said as I walked into one of the two studio rooms, starting with the one RAS is using.
______________________________________

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room A

"Knock knock, may I come in?" I asked as I peek through the door.

"Yeah, sure, come in." A voice replied.

I walked in and made eye contact with all the members from RAS. I can tell that some of them were eager to see me.

"It's nice to see you, (Y/N)-san." Pareo said.

"Nice to see you, too." I replied. "I've been asked to see you guys are doing okay."

"Appreciate the concern, but we're doing just fine." Chu2 said.

"Well, that's good to know." I said and smiled.

"But I need to know, what made you guys decide to come here for rehearsals instead of Chu2's?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say that a certain someone wanted to be around you." Masking said as a cheeky grin spread across her face, then she looked towards Layer.

"What makes you say that?" Layer questioned as her cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

"Oh come on, it's quite obvious that you have feelings for him." Pareo said.

"I even heard you say that you couldn't wait to see him, too." Lock chimed in.

"Can you guys stop?" Layer pleaded as her face got even more red. "This is embarrassing enough as it is."

"No need to feel embarrass, Rei." Masking said. "Remember, you're not the only one who wanted to see (Y/N)."

Everyone focused their attention on Chu2, who was also blushing like crazy.

"Stop staring at me!" Chu2 shouted and we began to laugh.

"But anyway, I should get back to work. Do your best with rehearsals." I said and right when I was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait, (Y/N)-san, I would like to ask you something!" Lock said.

"Oh, sure, what's up?" I asked, but before Lock could ask her question...

"Actually, I would like to ask you something as well." Pareo said.

"Really? So do I." Masking said.

"Me too." Layer chimed in.

"Looks like we want to ask you something." Chu2 said.

All the members of RAS want to ask me something? Knowing them, I imagine it has something to do with music. However, I couldn't be more wrong. All at once, they all asked...