Chapter 50 - Who Do I Pick?

[Word count - 544]

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE

Your POV

"Wow, so you were able to go on a date with everyone now, huh?" Marina asked when I came to CiRCLE the next day.

"That's right. I didn't think I had it in me, but I managed to make it work in the end." I said.

"And now, you need to decide who you want to be with, right?"

"Yeah, but making a decision like that is easier said than done." I told her.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"When I first came to CiRCLE, everyone has been so kind to me. I know that if I just pick one girl, the others are going to be jealous." I said.

"Well, I guess you're not wrong about that."

"However, I probably wouldn't have met everyone if it was for me being Kasumi's old friend and you giving me this job at CiRCLE."

Marina let out a sweet smile at me.

"Having you here to help me out has certainly made a difference on me." She said. "I don't know what I would do without you."

I let out a small laugh.

"That is true."

"That being said, why not spend a little more time thinking about this?" Marina suggested.

"Are you sure I should do that?"

"Yeah, why not?" She replied. "It's not like they'll stop coming to CiRCLE anyway. As long as you're here, CiRCLE will still be active until the end of our days."

"I guess you're right." I said, but nonetheless, this was still stressing me out.
______________________________________

A week later...

During the week, we received visits from all of the girl bands. One band for each day. They said they wanted to use the studio room, but I feel like that is half true. I believe they came over to see me, just so they can get an answer out of me on who will be my girlfriend.

The reason why I haven't done anything about it is because I was busy planning my surprise for them: the solo performance. I have selected a few songs and started practicing them. I felt like I was ready to go.

But the problem is, I didn't try to think about my decision on who should be my girlfriend. I mean, it is a hard decision to make, and when I realized that, I went straight to Marina-san, who was managing the front desk.

"Wow, someone is in a hurry." She said.

"Yeah, my bad." I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Need this?" Marina asked as she held up a plastic bottle.

I nodded as she gave it to me. After drinking it, I felt find.

"Now, what were you trying to tell me?" Marina asked.

"I think I decided on who I want to be with." I said.

"Oh really? That's good to know." She smiled. "So tell me, who is it?"

"I decided... I want to be with all of them."

"All of them huh?" Marina said before realizing.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

To be continued

A/N: Coming up is epilogue, which should be published later today.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one.