Chapter 22 - The Musical Idea

[Word count - 1,363]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

As I was away on the stargazing trip with few of the girls from the Girls Band Party, an idea came into my mind. I wonder if it would be possible to do an event with all seven bands. It would be nice to see all of them play their wonderful music. I never told them, of course, as I was still planning out the details. But still, could it still be possible if everyone's schedule work out?

When I came back from the stargazing trip, I shared my idea with Marina. I think she liked my idea, but of course, there were some concerns.

"I see. An event with all seven bands, huh?" She said.

"Yeah, I think it'll be exciting to hear all the bands play their music in one place." I replied.

"What do you think Marina-san?" I asked.

"It's a fine idea and all, but do you think we can make it work?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know we can, and it'll be better if all of us pinch in."

Marina smiled at my determination.

"Well, alright then. How about I get ahold of everyone on their next day off, and you can provide them with the details. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

"That works for me. Hopefully they'll approve of the idea." I said.
______________________________________

A week later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lounge

It turns out that the next time the girls had a day off from school just happened to be the next week. Marina texted everyone, telling them to come to CiRCLE as soon as possible. This is what she said.

Marina's text: Everyone, do you think you can all come to CiRCLE on the next day you don't have school? A certain someone has an idea that you might be interested in.

Yes, she referred to me as a certain someone. Once everyone arrived, we all gathered in the lounge here at CiRCLE. Seeing everyone in one place fills me with joy, but I started to grow nervous about sharing my idea with everyone.

"Hey, why do you think we've been summoned for?" Kasumi asked.

"It sounded important if Marina-san got ahold of us." Saaya replied.

Meanwhile, I was standing in the sidelines with Marina. She calmly placed her hand on my shoulder, and smile gently at me.

"It's okay, I'll be right here if you get scared." She said.

"Thanks."

I made my way towards everyone, and all of their attention was placed towards me.

"Umm, hi everyone. First, I'm sorry if you had to be called here on a day off." I said.

"No need to apologize, though you owe me some soft, delicious bread after this." Moca said as she smirked at me.

"Do I really need to?" I asked.

"Nope. It's just a Moca-chan joke." She replied. I should've known...

"Well, putting Moca-chan's joke aside..." Arisa began. "I'm sure you called us here for a good reason for calling us here, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. I was thinking of an idea that I think you guys might be interested in." I replied.

"Really?! What is it?!" Kasumi excitedly asked.